The fall and The truth revealed

I had started heading out to say hi to Shinobu and ask her a question but I was interrupted by Aoi saying
"What are you doing over here?"
I state
"I'm saying hello to Shinobu and I wanted to ask a question that I hoped she could answer for me"
She just said ok and let me head off I see Shinobu and say
"Hi, Shinobu can you answer a question for me?"
She says sure and I asked her about Muichiro she tells me
"Ara ara you want to know about Muichiro well Muichiro forgets stuff a lot so we all don't talk to him that much only the master knows of his past and he will not give us this information and if we ask Muichiro he won't answer or he will but say I don't know but then again why are you asking?"
I had said to Shinobu that I wanted to know and I asked if she could take me to meet him even if he forgets me she said sure and we went it was a quite high mountain if I was not raised in the mountains I could be tired and if I did not train a lot but the air was kinds getting thinner then we reached the top it was a beautiful view and it reminded me of home it was nostalgic to me Shinobu knocked on the door that made me focus once again Muichiro opened the door and I saw his pretty dull but beautiful ocean eyes and Shinobu said hi Muichiro asked who she was she said who she was but then he asked who I am I said
"I'm Tanjiro Kamado we have met before but not formally I went to bow but then a bird came flying through his house door it startled me and I slipped and fell down the mountain to the bottom Shinobu was shocked and rushed down Muichiro's eyes opened wide and my dumb demon instincts kicked in because I was injured and my eyes turned to the demon kings eyes and I knew because I was focusing on healing that I did not focus enough on my eyes being hidden so now I can't change them for a few hours crap well ill just act like I'm knocked out Shinobu calls out to muichiro to help and muichiro heads down and pics me up with Shinobu to carry me to the butterfly mansion we get back and they check me out to see what happened they saw nothing inosuke chimes in and says Monjiro is heard headed so, of course, he would be fine after that fall they all thought it was reasonable I "woke up" after I controlled my eyes again and I saw Muichiro siting there next to me and he was sleeping so i picked him up and put him where i was and let him sleep while i went to train shinobu was mad that i was training but i wanted to grow my human skills.
ON FRIDAY NIGHT

Everybody was asleep and the master was asleep with nobody around and I snuck in took his hand in mine and teleported our minds to my domain and the master was confused and I said hello so he knew who I was and I said that u was going to give him his sight for the time being until I can find out what curse muzan put on him once he got used to seeing again he looked at me and then where they were he went to let go but I just gripped harder and told him he can't let go of me or he will be sent back to his body I had explained after what I meant by go back to his body and then I said Welcome to my kingdom/domain this is the world of demons and yes I'm a demon but I'm not a normal demon nor am I muzans demons god that would be more hell then hell itself but nevermind I'm the TRUE demon king of all demons by my genes muzan is a traitor and we don't accept him as a demon anymore and I'm sorry i can only give you your sight back when your here I wish i could give you sight when were in our bodys but i have to sheck what curse he gave you to make you like that but if you knew what it was id love to know to help you, master remembered what muzan said it was before he gave him the curse to never see again unless somebody powerful lifted it master said the curse is called Eternal sacred blindness tanjiro knew that one his dad taught muzan that curse because they thought he could be trusted with it but master was ok with me being a demon because he knew how kind i was and he knew he could trust me i was grateful and then i noticed it was time to go and i went back to the butterfly mansion me zenitsu inouske and the flame hashira Kyojuro rengoku had to go to a train and find the demon that is causing trouble i was excited but i have to wait a week before that sadly.

I hope you enjoy this it might be a little shorter that the last one but I wanted to update the story again it's getting into the muichiro x tanjiro now but enjoy reading my updates for my stories are all over the place I could finish two in one day or just one in one day because I'm lazy af
Maybe a spoiler - There will be some drama revolving around the Uppermoon demons I had the idea before I made the story and somebody just reminded me about it thanks to lilyenderbrine