The mission and New comrades

WARNING SPOILERS FOR THE DEMON SLAYER MOVIE (Not all of the movie was in this so I won't spoil much)

The time had passed and it was time for the mission but they tried to chase us off because of the swords we carry but we got on then we found rengoku he was screaming tasty while eating it was weird but I said hello and he said hello back and sat next to him then the conductor came to stamp our passes I could smell something disgusting but I just ignored it we fell asleep Rengoku was having a dream about Tanjiro zentistu and inosuke all becoming his disciples Zenistus dream was about him being powerful and impressing Nezuko and frolicking with her Inosuke was dreaming about him being the king and all of that then there was Tanjiro he was dreaming about being with his family again there were some people they tied themselves to each one of the demon slayers to try and kill them from the inside it was useless nezuko woke tanjiro up the boy who went inside tanjiros dream saw his mind it was an infinite calm sky area he was mesmerized till he woke up and he could not see the calming place no more but he was just grateful he could see that and he helped tanjiro with stuff he needed to know he went to the roof of the train he cut the head off the sholders of the demon but that "Body" was not it's original the fake body told him that his real body already merged with the train while we were asleep inosuke came and i told him the facts i learned he said he had an idea of where the neck is he was correct we found the neck because i saw the bone and then it healed again he uses Fire breathing Clear Blue sky the neck was finally slashed and gone i was tired and then i saw rengoku he said to control my breathing so the wound will stop bleeding it helped and then i saw an uppermoon demon with the number 3 carved in his eyes he was strong
AFTER THE FIGHT (I don't want to spoil it so hehe)
He almost killed rengoku, but I froze his body so he won't die well slowed it down by a considerable margin now the Uppermoon 3 demon Akaza I chase him because he wanted to get away from the sun he was fast, but I saw Inosuke watching me so I just transmitted him a message to his head to meet me in a spot during the night or I will find him and kill him before he could even attack back I could smell the terror that rose in his emotions so I think he agrees. Then I went back and at that time I took some time to order my very helpful demons down in my domain they made a very realistic double of rengoku so he can get healed and stay to live another day or more the crows made an announcement that rengoku died on the mission great everybody's gonna think he's actually dead and when he come back people are gonna be pissed and ask what happened but they will only find out aft they find out my secret.... We go back to the butterfly mansion and start resting again after all of that chaos.

THE NEXT NIGHT

I went to meet Akaza I was sitting there waiting for him and then I could sense him I jump to a branch in the tree and akaza got to the spot I asked him to I spoke and he turned his head to see the one and only Tanjiro Kamado I say hello Akaza we meet again I want you to grab all of the Uppermoon demons for me if you will he was hesitant at first till I made that same statement an ORDER I could smell the terror he said Yes my lord well he knows when not to fight at least but I jump down while revealing who I actually am the True king I remove the curse muzan put on him and I told him he can speak Muzans name freely but not when talking to other demons and I ordered him to never eat humans unless you have to and I told him to call me tanjiro not my lord he said yes my lor- Tanjiro I smile anat him and he was happy he was not being controlled much and he sent a message to all the upper moon demons to come where he was and they did exactly that they asked him what he needed and they saw akaza listening to me they asked if he was betraying their lord he said he was not betraying Muzan he was listening to his lord Tanjiro because he's The True King of demons not muzan he's a heartless traitor he was listing to tanjiro because he would save us when we needed it and not let us die just because we're "weak" do you not get that have you ever almost died and then muzan did not even come to save you they all realized at that moment he was being truthful and they agreed to the same terms akaza did tanjiro was happy that they accepted and smiled at them all and says If you ever are in trouble I'll help you just scream my name in your head we're all connected now just say the word and I'm there and since the curse is off I hope that you go see a friend of mine she is a demon as well you can call her Lady tamayo she's the demon doctor and my helper in the human world so go see her as soon as possible and don't kill yushiro her assistant he's demon to.

Upper moon demons POV (I don't do this because tanjiro is normally there so oof)
We all head to see this demon doctor Lady tamayo it took like a day to find her we kinda intruded he space oops yushiro goes to attack Akaza he just doges because he promised tanjiro he would not hurt him he just said "We came for a reason Yushiro" yushiro was shocked how we knew his name but he rushed past us to tell Lady Tamayo she came out and asked us calmly what we needed and why we were here we all went to speak but Douma said we're here because our lord told us to he went to cut herself to use the demon blood art but akaza said wait douma meant Tanjiro Kamado not muzan she healed up and said come in we all start talking she did not know Tanjiro was powerful enough to control even the upper moons and daytime was coming and they all left to the place where they all stay and do their tasks.

TANJIRO POV NOW

I just got back and went to sleep I'm tired but it was daytime now so I had to get up and meet with the master and tell him what has been going on I had gotten to the place where he resides and I told him how the uppermoons are now my comrades I could tell he was kinda not surprised and surprised at the same time I also told him that rengoku is alive but in my realm getting healed he was happy to hear that and he let me go and sleep now I can go to sleep.....

Oof this took some time and it's long to because every time I tired to end it it just ended in a cliffhanger so it had to be longs enjoy