Seeker's End

*I don't own Transformers or anything affiliated with Transformers. I only own my original characters and plots. All rights go to Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg.*

Running was growing old to me. I didn't particularly mind it much, but doing so in these heels was kind of aggravating. The only other issue I had with it was that we had to run about five blocks just to meet up with the Autobots, and in the midst of all of that, we were being chased by some weird fucking worm-like Decepticon; it was literally the scariest Decepticon I had ever seen before in my life and to say that I was scared of it would be an understatement. It made me forget about the fear I held for Starscream and though I knew that if I ever wound up in another altercation with Starscream, I would be scared for my life, but really I wasn't worried about him at the moment.

Our group ran into what looked to be an old warehouse and I nearly collapsed with relief at the sight of the Autobots inside waiting for us. We were finally away from that horrifying being, for now at least. I just hoped one of the Autobots could get rid of it before I saw it again.

"That was one scary ass Decepticon," Epps exclaimed.

I coughed and plopped down onto the ground. "I think I'm going to die," I exclaimed. I heard Sam laugh at me.

"They got my trailer. I need that flight tech. Shockwave can't hunt all of us at once. Wreckers, we need a diversion," Optimus grumbled.

So the mysterious Con had a name. How wonderful. .

Suddenly, I was being pulled off of the ground by a large finger. I blinked and turned around to meet Ironhide's optics.

"What was that for? I was comfortable," I pouted.

He raised his brow plate at me. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes. There's no need to worry about me," I assured him. He just grunted and stood back up. I let out a huff before walking over to Sam and Carly.

"Listen, we're going to circle around to that glass building and we'll get high enough to make the rocket shot. You guys draw us fire. Let's move," Epps exclaimed.

I groaned and began running only to be stopped by the sound of Que's voice.

"Wait! I can't let you go out there without my urban combat prototypes," he chirped as he threw a bunch of weapons onto the ground.

"We've gotta go, Que," Ironhide grumbled.

I smirked and picked up four of the prototypes.

"They're great inventions for kicking ass."

"What are these?" I asked Que.

"Those are boomsticks, armed in thirty seconds. Grappling gloves for climbing," he told me.

I just shoved them into my jacket and followed the rest of Epps's men out of the warehouse. A few curses escaped my mouth as I was almost struck with stray Decepticon bullets. Epps pushed me and Carly in front of him and Sam grabbed both of our hands, pulling us with him as fast as possible. We approached a building and Sam ran through the entrance door, letting go of our hands as he did so. Epps and his men followed closely behind us.

"Epps, this way," Sam called from in front of us.

We ran over to him and he shoved a door open. I blinked at what looked to be a million stairs above me; stairs were most definitely not my specialty. Sam wasted no time in running up and Carly had to forcibly yank me up the stairs with her. I had no clue how many stairs we needed to climb, but in order to get to the very top of this building, I assumed we had to climb a lot. I honestly didn't know how Carly was managing in her heels and I was also curious as to how hers were even staying on her feet. If it weren't for the fact that I could possibly step on something that was radioactive and die, I would've taken these things off about an hour ago. If only it was winter, I could wear my boots any time I wanted to. This was absolutely ridiculous.