We Need To Talk

*I don't own Transformers or anything affiliated with Transformers. I only own my original characters and plots. All rights go to Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg.*

I stood staring at myself in the mirror, contemplating over just how I should go about this situation. The only thing that I could feel inside my body was an overwhelming amount of fear. It wasn't because of the new found information that the Autobot medic had recently provided me with either; it was because of what I was about to do. Ironhide deserved nothing more than to know what has been going on, but I was afraid of what he would think about this. The only thing that I could do at the moment was hope and pray for the best.

With a sigh, I stepped away from the mirror and slowly padded out of my bedroom. I closed the door behind me and quickly stepped down the stairs, the loud sound of the flat screen TV in my living room flooding my ears. Ironhide's holoform could be seen sitting on the couch; it was where he normally was whenever I woke up.

The sound of my footsteps caused him to look away from the TV and over to me. A smile was now present on his face as he watched me walk over. I sat down beside him on the couch and he wasted no time at all in pulling me to his side. I frowned and wrapped my arm around the front of his torso. I was still fairly frightened about telling him, but I knew that I needed to.

"Ironhide, I have to tell you something," I started.

"Hm?" he hummed as he rubbed my arm.

Just say it Azalea. "I'm pregnant."

His body stiffened below me and he immediately let go of me. He got off of the couch and stood in front of me, his blue eyes boring into my own. They held many emotions, but the ones I was more concerned with were the emotions of hurt, anger, and sadness. I knew exactly what he was thinking; he believes I've been unfaithful.

"What?" he seethed.

He obviously wasn't aware of his holoform's reproduction predicament. It had only just now occurred to me that I probably should have begun with that particular detail in the first place. Had I, he wouldn't be so angry at the moment and I wouldn't be so upset about this.

I held a hand out to him, but he rejected me. I frowned. "Please don't be angry, Ironhide. Let me-"

He cut me off. "How can you expect me not to be angry? It appears to me as if you've been unfaithful to me. Do I mean nothing to you, Azalea?"

I could already feel the warm tears trailing down my face and I mentally scolded myself for not starting with his holoform's reproduction ability. It would have saved so many emotions and so many words. I could already tell where this was going by the way he was acting and I had to say that I did not particularly like it; it would actually be the understatement of the century.

"You mean everything to me, Ironhide. I swear it. Please let me speak. Just let me explain to you what I need to" I begged him. I stood up in an attempt to get close to him, but he took several steps away from me; his actions had never hurt me so much in the four years I had been with him.

"No. This was never a game to me, Azalea. You forget that I'm not human. Aside from battle, I'm quite serious when it comes to matters such as being in a 'relationship'."

He began to walk away but I stopped him before he could get too far away from me. I wrapped my small hand around his wrist and he stopped, his eyes moving down to my hand. I could make out the very distinct expression of disgust on his face and I frowned before ripping my hand away.