Home Sweet Home

*I don't own Transformers or anything affiliated with Transformers. I only own my original characters and plots. All rights go to Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg.*

The past week had been absolutely tremendous, to say the least. Aside from everyone's anger over the harmless pranks that Bumblebee, Dino, and I pulled on them, I loved every minute of the trip. Well, kind of. My stomach bug never went away, so I was left in agony the day before we had to leave. It was actually quite sad, but still. I would love to go back to the Bahamas and I probably would sometime soon. 

I had never had such a fun time pranking my family either. After Epps and my dad's little ordeal, they all started piling inside the room. First there was Sam, who might I say looks absolutely lovely with pink hair. He was so mad though and I found that to be far more hilarious than the color of his hair. It had already begun to fade though. At the moment it was a peachy color. I thought that suited him as well, but he was quick to reproach my statement. 

The next two were Steve and Zimmerman. Steve was apparently in the bathtub when Zimmerman got stuck which lead to both of their pranks being carried out at once. Dino had put this strange kind of body dye in Steve's body wash so he had this dark blue hue coloring his body from his shoulders all the way down. He looked like a half-baked Smurf and I was literally on the floor laughing. 

Zimmerman came into the penthouse wrapped head to toe with the tape that Bumblebee and I had stuck in his doorway. It took Ironhide, Bee, Dino, my dad, Sam, and Steve to help get the tape off of his body. 

Then there was Carly. She had been far more upset over the fact that she had baby powder all over her face instead of her black hair. What surprised me was that she had actually loved the way the black hair looked on her. She informed me that when we got home, she planned on actually dying it either black or a dark brown. I didn't blame her though. She actually really did look good with dark hair. 

Lastly there was Mikaela, Leo, and Adalyn. Leo's had been the most comical out of all of them. I did have something planned for him, but I sent Bee and Dino to take care of it, not actually knowing what they were planning to do with him. But, I nearly died choking on my breakfast when he walked out of his room with half of his head shaved. It was truly a sight to see, and since guys grew their hair out fast, he was relatively okay with what happened. 

Adalyn and Mikaela weren't though. They actually wound up getting their hands stuck inside their hair trying to lather the dry conditioner into it. It took them about an hour each to get the syrup and glue out of their hair. I thought it was pretty funny and so did Bumblebee, but they didn't seem so thrilled about the matter. 

Back to the lovableness of my trip though. .I had never had so much fun in my life, aside from the stomach bug, of course. That night, I went to a party with Adalyn, Mikaela, and Carly and like they said they were going to do, they got completely wasted. Mikaela wound up falling off the pier and into the ocean, while Adalyn almost got arrested for trying to fight one of the bartenders; at one point she actually got really upset and wound up bashing a liquor bottle over a girl's head. Carly on the other hand just passed out in the middle of the floor. It was hilarious, but I couldn't exactly deal with the three of them on my own. I wound up having to call for back up to help with the young, drunk girls. Ironhide took care of Adalyn, while Bumblebee took care of Carly, and Dino took care of Mikaela. Three girl being carried out of a party by three men was quite the sight to see. 

Throughout the week, we had done an incredible amount of activities. I got to swim with a dolphin whom I took it upon myself to name. I named it Clara just because. It was fucking awesome and I pretty much went back to see Clara every single day. I loved Clara and I hoped to see her beautiful fin again one day.