I Love You So Fucking Much

I woke up in Mahogany's arms naked. All of the thoughts from last night came back. I wanted to regret it, but I can't. It was the best night of my life. Jack could never make me feel that way. I need to break off whatever I have with Jack. And whatever it was with Ashton. This is gonna suck.

I jumped out of Mahogany's arm, kissed her forehead, and ran over to my suitcase. I pulled out some clothes and got dressed.

"What's going on?" Mahogany asked rubbing her eyes and sitting up.

"I have to go stop whatever Jack thinks we have. I need to be with you Mahogany. I-i love you." I stuttered out the last part.

She stood up, holding the blanket around her naked body and ran over to me. She embraced in a hug. "I love you, Avalon." She pulled me into deep, passionate kiss. She hugged me once again. I smiled and ran over to Jacks room.

Just as I was about to knock, the door swung open. Jack stood there shirtless.

"I need to talk to you." I informed him. He nodded and followed me into the hallway.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Whatever we have, I can't do it anymore." I looked down.

"What! Why?" He asked shocked.

"I can't deny it anymore. I love Mahogany. I just told her that too. I am so sorry Jack. I need her." I spit out. He nodded, tears coming out of his eyes. I hugged him. "I'm sorry." I was now crying too.

"It's okay. Just promise that we'll stay close."

"I promise. I love you Jack." I hugged him.
In the hug, he whispered an 'I love you too.' I broke the hug and waved bye as I ran back to my room. I ran in and grabbed Mahogany. I kissed her deeply. I'm not worried about Ashton. Nothing really happened between us. She'll get the jist.

"I love you so fucking much."

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I am so sorry. I was grounded and my phone stopped working for like a month. Buttt. I'm back.

I went to my appointment. I have fibroglestic something. Idk what it's called. It is a lot like breast cancer. A lot of the same symptoms, but it won't kill me. So I'm fine.

I missed you guys. I love you all so much. Thanks for the prayers and all the love. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️