His Plan

I am so so so so so sorry!!!!!!
Mahogany's POV

I arrived at Jacks room and knocked impatiently one the door. He answered after my 10th knock. I didn't wait for him to say anything, I barged right in.

"You gotta help me Jack."

"I know, I know." He responded simply.

"I have no idea what to do. My head is a mess and..." he cut me off.

"So is your face." I gave him the 'well that's rude' look. "No, not like that. Your makeup is everywhere."

I walked into his bathroom and began cleaning it off my face. I accomplish my task and went back to talking with Jack.

"First things first( I'm tha realest) you need to try and start back as friends." He told me.

"Friends. Okay. I can do that."

Friends.

Jack's POV

I 'helped' Mahogany with advice for Avalon. Little does she know is that I'm gonna get Avalon before she even has the chance.

*evil laugh*

Avalon's POV

It's been a few days since the Mahogany incident, I'm trying to forget about it. Jack asked me to go see a movie with him, I accepted. We're going to see Mocking Jay Part I. He promised me Taco Bell first though. We pulled into the drive though and he ordered our food. We payed and left.

We finished our food in the car as we pulled up to the movie theatre.

"Okay. Let's go." Jack said hopping out of the car. Before I could open the door, Jack flung it open and offered me his hand. I accepted and hopped out. We went up to the booth and Jack payed.

"Do you want popcorn?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'll go find us some seats." I told him. He nodded and went to get the corn. I walked into the dark theatre and found us a seat at the back. I plopped down and waited for Jack. He came back about 5 minutes later holding popcorn and 2 teas. He sat next to me and handed me my drink and putted the popcorn between us.

After the movie, Jack and I discussed it on our way home.

"I still like the first one best." He said.

"Well I like the books better." I laughed as I told him.

"Book nerd." He joked. We arrived at the hotel and he walked me up to my room.

"Thanks for the food and movie Jack." I thanked him.

He looked at me deeply. He swung his head down and our lips crashed together. He pulled away a few moments later. "Bye Avalon." He said as he walked away, like the bad asses in the movies, to his room. I went to my bed and laid there, replaying what just happened over and over again in my head.

I know I know. It's beyond late. I'm soooooo sorry. But thanks so much for 1.34K!! I love y'all so much!!!!!!!' Byes!!