pre event

Finally, Ashton was taken care of. She was sent back to Texas, but not to her old house. She now has to live with her grandparents due to my new restraining order against her. So we were finally at peace with the Ashton situtaion.

It was about 11:45 at night so I climbed into bed next to Mahogany and cuddled into her chest. She stroked my hair and we both drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to Mahogany kissing my cheek
"Morning love." I said grabbing her face and kissing her.
After the kiss, I got up and got dressed for the event.

I decided to wear some high waisted jeans with a cropped sweater and a pair of combat boots. I put my hair into a half pony tail. I did my usual makeup routine but with ChapStick instead. While Mahogany was taking a shower, I ran across the street of the hotel to the Starbucks. I got us some breakfast and our favorite drinks and headed back to the room. I walked in just in time for her to come out of the bathroom. She was wearing a black dress with daisies all over it and some cute zipper heels. She wore her makeup and hair like usual. I handed her the food and she kissed me as a thank you.
" So why did Ashton go all crazy on us?" She asked.
"Because she thought I was gay and liked her "
" You are gay." She laughed.
"Only for you though." I smiled and kissed her cheek.

We finished eating, brushed our teeth, and headed down to the event to check everything. We had about an hour til the show started so we went up to Jacks room to hang.

It was time for the event so we headed down. We all walked onto stage and went to our places. Mahogany and I wear at her DJ station. I looked out into the crowd of screaming fans and saw a face I hadn't seen in a long time.

Alfredo.

Don't kill me. I know its been forever but I've been busy with literally everything. I'm so sorry guys. I'll try to get back on track with my uploads. Butttt I love you guys so much. Make sure to comment and vote!!!!! Guess what!! My gay uncle got married!!!!!!! Ilysfm!!!