Oh Shit

Omfg guys. I'm so sorry. I love you so much though!

Mahogany and I arrived back at the hotel to find that Ashton wasn't here.
Here decided to talk to Jack and find out what was going on.

"Where is Ashton. Not that I mind her being away, but like.." Mahogany questioned.

"The managers made her leave because of that bitchy stunt she pulled earlier. She got on her plane like an hour ago." Jack G. responded. We nodded and headed into our room.

"Thank God that bitch is gone." I said, relieved, falling onto the bed.

"Amen!" Mahogany replied, following my actions. "Netflix?"

"Hell's yeah!" We turned on Netflix and play Pretty Little Liars.

Halfway through the show, my phone lite up. I looked at my screen only to discover that it was a text message from Ashton.

It read, "might wanna watch your little sluts back. I'm coming for her."
I literally laughed and shut off my screen.

"Hey. What's funny?" Mahogany asked. I unlocked my phone and showed her the text. She busted out laughing while taking my phone to write a reply. It read, ' bitch, I'd like to see u try!'
We continued watching the show until we had both passed out.

•the next morning•
I woke up to the sound of Mahogany's alarm clock. I checked the time. It was 5 am. I shook Mahogany until she was awake.

"Why in the hell do you have an alarm for 5 am?!" I whisper yelled.

"Oh. Sorry. I was gonna go get stuff to make breakfast for you." She replied. I 'awed' and kissed her.

"Well! I wanna go with you. I need some StarBucks!" We got up and got dressed. I was wearing a pair of sweatpants that said LOX GIRL on the butt and Mahogany sweatshirt. She wore a pair of Nike Joggers and a cute Victorias Secret sweatshirt. We grab the keys and headed out to the car.

After getting all the groceries, we went to StarBucks. I got my usual, Cotton Candy Frappe, and she got her usual.

We arrived back at the hotel. As we were walking to the elevator, I saw a very familiar head of hair waiting for the elevator.

Oh shit.
(Name the dots)

Ummm. So like I've been super busy. I'm so sorry guys. I love you all. Okay. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ sorry this was a sucky chapter. It's late.