Going Home

"Please forgive me Avalon. I know. I was stupid. Just, please give me another chance." Mahogany pleaded.

"I don't know yet. I forgive, but I need some time to think everything over." She nodded, understanding my dilemma. She offered me the Taco Bell, but I told her about me and Jacks lunch date. She hugged me and left.

Today, we were all going home. Me and Mahogany are cool right now. I'm glad there's no bad blood. I'm kinda excited to go home though. I get to see my Mom and all my friends. I'm sad I won't get to see Jack for a little while.

Finally, there was a knock at the door. I got up and ran to it. This time, it was Jack.

"Hey, beautiful!" He said smiling. He pulled me in for a kiss. After about 10 seconds, we separated. "Let's go!"

We walked out to the hotel car.
"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Taco Bell." He said with a goofy smile. I laughed.

"Will we be back in time for our flights." I asked, with little sadness present in my voice.

"Yeah. I'm gonna miss you so much." He admitted. Where do you live, Avalon?"

"Lincoln, Nebraska. Why?" I answered.

"What?! I live in Omaha!" He shouted. "We should totally hang out. It's not too bad of a drive."

"That'd be so fun! You could just text me. Maybe you could come stay the night!"

"Yeah! We can make Vines, and go to the movies, and Taco Bell, and make out alot, and get Chipotle."

"Smooth." I laughed and he blushed. We arrived at Taco Bell and went inside. I ordered my usual as did he. We took a seat at a random table.

"OH MY GOSH! IS THAT JACK GILINSKY AND AVALON BELL?!?!?" A random girl yelled. We looked at her and noticed se had a lot of people with her. And then we noticed the school bus outside.

"Jack?"

"Run!" He jumped up leaving his food, while I collected all of mine. "Avalon! Leave the food."

"Never!" I managed to get all the food and make it to the car before getting mobbed.

"Ya lil risk taker." Jack joked around. I smacked his arm. He looked at me deeply. We literally sat there for like 2 minutes staring at each other(relationship goals❤️) until he finally pulled me in for a kiss. It got heated fast too. I managed to break the intense kiss.

"We probably should get headed back to the hotel." I suggested, still staring at him.

"Yeah." He finally removed his glaze and we drove to the hotel.

We got all of our stuff and met everyone at the bus. When we arrived at the airport, some people crying. It's really hard leaving good friends. It was time for my flight. Jack hugged me and pecked my lips. I walked over to Mahogany and hugged her. She squeezed me tightly.

"Text me?" She asked.

"Yeah." I smiled. I kissed her cheek and boarded.

I want to hug every single one of you! 3.23K???!!!???!! Holy Gilinskys jawline. I freaking love y'all. Sorry for late updates and short chapters. In the next chapter, Avalon will meet a new character played by randomshet everyone should follow her. She's lovely❤️

4 votes
6 comments.