Jealous

Ashton and I arrived. We got off the plane as went to the lobby after getting our bags. We saw everyone waiting for us. I first saw Mahogany. Her expression dropped when she saw Ashton. I ran up to Jack and hugged him tightly.

"Sorry I couldn't come over." He apologised.

"It's fine. I understand. You're a busy person. I missed you though." I said burying my head in his neck. He leaned down and kissed my check.

"I missed you too babe."

I walked over to Mahogany and gave her a small hug. "Hey."

"Hi, Avalon. I missed you." She said in a sad tone. She didn't look good. She had bags under her eyes. She looked like she hadn't eaten in a while.

"Mahogany, have you been eating and sleeping?"I asked worried.

"Yeah." She replied shortly.

"It doesn't look like it. You need to eat and get some sleep as soon as we get to the hotel. Okay?"

"Okay." I hugged her again. I introduced Ashton to the boys. They all eyed her like a piece of meat. All except Jack. He was staring at me. I walked over to him and he put his hand around my waist. I could see Ashton and Mahogany's jealous looks.

We arrived at the hotel and got our rooms. I was wish Mahogany and Ashton. Jack was right next to us. We unpacked. I went down to the lobby and got Mahogany some food and drinks. I brought some for me and Ashton, but more or Mahogany. I gave her the food and watched her eat it.

"Okay. You need to get some sleep." I told her. She nodded.

"Will you lay with me?" She asked sincerely.

"Of course. Ashton. Do you mind hanging with the others for a little bit?"

"Sure. She you guys in a little." She smiled. I am glad she understands that I am just helping Mahogany. This means nothing. I laid down next to her and she wrapped me in her arms.

"I missed you." She whispered right before she fell asleep.