I Never Stopped

I continued running, far away and fast, from the scene I had just unfortunately encountered. I could not believe it. Our first fucking date and she already is making out with some dude?! I ran into the hotel and went straight to the Jacks. I had become very close with them over the weeks I had been here. More so with Gilinsky though.

I knock impatiently on their door until they finally answered. There stood Gilinsky, shirtless (fucking sexy af), and tired. I didn't realise til now that we were gone from 10 am to 11 pm.

"Hey, babe. What's wrong?" He said pulling me into a hug when he noticed my tear stained face.

"Mahogany... um she was kissing... Some guy." I said, my tears pouring harder. He hugged me tighter and brought me to his bed.

"Here, lay with me tonight." He told me. I lie down, as did he. He pulled me close to him by my waist. "Avalon?"

"Hmm." I mumbled with my face buried into his chest.

"I-I think I might like you." he admitted. I was shocked. Yes, I have always had a small crush on him, but I thought the chances of him liking me back were non existent.

"Really?" I asked surprised. He nodded. "I like you,too."

He hugged me tight. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"What about Mahogany?"

"Oh. Yeah."

"I think I'm gonna break up with her Jack." I admitted. I mean, who cheats on the first date?

MAHOGANY'S POV (fuck yeah mutha fucka! but srsouly it's bout time.)

I screwed up. But it was William. My ex boyfriend. My teenage sweet heart.
I had to break it off with him when I left for these tours. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. When I saw him, my emotions took over. (Fangirls understand) I couldn't help but talk to him. He missed me too and soon enough, we were making out. When Avalon came out of the bathroom, my heart dropped. I had completely forgot about her. I was so caught up in the moment with Will that I forgot about my amazing girlfriend. I really like her too. But, me and Will. I love Will. I never stopped loving Will.

I don't know what to do. I like Avalon, but I love Will.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

A/N JACK GILINSKY! MUTHA FUCKIN BAE (behind Matt😍)

Should Mahogany and Avalon spilt? What do you ship- Mavalon or Javalon? COMMENT BELOW!!
1 vote- an update!!!
Comment if you want a dedication.
LOVE YOU ALL
FOLLOW ME ON VINE- Kaitlyn Paige Hardy
❄️❄️❄️ dude. Let it go.......