New Girl?

I texted Jack the whole flight. We could've gone on the same plane, but we knew we'd be too exhausted to drive the few hours home.

Finally, the plane landed and we filed off. I hurried to the lobby. My mom was waiting. I ran up to her and squeezed her tightly.

"I missed you so much momma!" I said, still hugging her.

"I missed you too baby." She replied as she let me go and kissed my cheek. "Tell me everything in the ride home!"

We got out to the car. I spilled everything. From dating Mahogany, to her cheating, the kiss with Jack, and Mahogany trying to get me back.

"Woah. That's a lot." I nodded. "So. is everything okay with Mahogany?"

"Yeah. We're not together though. I'm not with Jack either." I told her. She nodded. When we got home, I noticed a moving van next door. "New neighbors?"

"Yeah. There's a girl your age too. She is lovely." She told me. "You should introduce yourself."

I walked over to her house and knocked on the door. A short, maybe about 5 feet tall girl answered the door. She was wearing a sports tee shirt with running shorts. She saw me and gasped.

"Avalon? You're Avalon Bell!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah. Haha. What's your name?" I asked. She was very beautiful. She had blue eyes and light brown hair that went to about her mid back.

"I'm Ashton Rideout. I'm a hugggeeee fan!" She said excited.

"Great! I live next door. You should come hang out!"

"Yeah! Let me go ask!" She ran into the house. She came back a few minutes later. "I can go!"

"Okay! Let's go!" We walked over to my house. I let her in. "Hey mom, Ashton is going to hang out with me!"

"Okay. Have fun you girls!" We replied with a simple okay and headed up to my room.

"Here it is." I said letting her scan around my room.

"It is very nice. I love all the colors." I said thank you and we sat on my bed.

"Hey, let me put my number in your phone!" I said, she handed me her phone and I put my number in. My contact name was "Avvvalonnn❤️✌️". I handed her phone back to her. We hung out some more until her phone called her to go home. I hugged her before she left.

I have been spending the whole month with her. She told me that she had a slight crush on me. But I did too. I decided to take her to the next Digitour.

Maybe that wasn't such a good idea.

Sorry it's so short and sucky. I have writers block. Again 😔.

QOTD: Who is you're favorite YouTuber?

AOTD: Bethany Mota and Andrea Russett.

Bethany is playing Avalon now!!!!!!

Do y'all like the new cover? Can ya see the Jack in there? Lol.
Hope you like it

9 votes
5 comments.