Maybe we are

This is dedicated to @randomshet because she always votes and comments! Thanks love! WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 200

You are perfect." Mahogany said. "Never ever let any of them get to you." I nodded.

"We should get back." I told her. She nodded and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the room. We remained hand in hand until we got down to the event. She let go of my hand and looked at me.

"Sorry. The fans can't know anything that just happened. They'll think were dating and that I'm a lesbian or something." She laughed. I attempted too, failing miserably. "You okay?"

"Yeah. It's just. Um never mind. It's stupid." I answered her.

"What is it?"

"Ok. I like you Mahogany. I like you a lot." I said in tears. She hugged me.

"I like you too, I just don't know if it's as friends or more." She told me. I nodded. We walked into the event after I wiped away my tears. I gained many ugly looks.

"Ew! The ugly duckling is back!" Some of the 'fans' yelled.

"Shut the fuck!" Mahogany yelled at them.

"Why should we. What are y'all dating or something cause like ew!"

"As a matter of fact. We are!" She said pulling me into a kiss.

A/N

Sorry it's short! I forgot I promised an update! So I had to type this in class...

I am literally annoyed af. I'm on my church bus and all the kids who think they're bad ass are on it, like can you not? I am just annoyed. (LOL I typed that yesterday.)

VOTE AND COMMENT!

You can follow me on my social media chiz!

Vine: Kaitlyn Paige Hardy (I post a lotttt!!)

Twitter: Same

Facebook: Same

Instagram: same

Ok... almost everything is the same. If you want one of my social chizzes then message me and I'll give it to ya! LOVE YALL!

E/N hey guys editor here I'm gonna be helping the author with editing thanks for reading Tata for now