Date Night

Continue on

TAMAR'S POV
I laid her down on her back and hovered over her. I watched her take her clothes off leaving her naked. I licked my lips and roamed my eyes all over her body. She had abs and everything. "Are you gonna do something or just stare at me all day" she said taking me away from my stare. I smirked and took off my tank top exposing my breast. Janet smiled and sat up. She crawled her way to me and kissed me. I immediately kissed back while grabbing her ass. She moaned and deepened the kiss. She pulled away and looked into my eyes. "Give it to me" she said rubbing my package through my boxers. I laid her back down on the bed and took off my boxers leaving me completely naked with my cock standing up straight. I was hard as MF. Her eyes roamed my body and looked back at me. " come to me" she said making a come here motion with her index finger. I crawled and hovered over leaning down to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist. I aligned my tip at her entrance and pushed it all the way in her slowly. She gasped and moaned. I then began to thrust in and out slowly to let her get adjusted to my size. I was at least 10 inches. I began to go faster listening to her sexy moans. She grabbed the back of my head while I put my face in her neck. "Shit baby,faster" she moaned. I did just that. I soon felt her hands going down my back and grabbing my ass. I sucked on her neck forming a hickey. "I'm gonna cum" she yelled. " hold it" I said picking my head up and looking into her eyes. "I can't,oh god I'm gonna cum" once she said that I went faster making the headboard bang against the wall. "I can't hold it daddy" she screamed. I smirked at the name she called me. " cum for daddy" I said watching her mouth form into an "0" with nothing coming out. "Oh fuck" she came. I laid beside her catching my breath. "What the fuck" she said breathing hard. I laughed and turned to her sitting up on my arms. "You ok" I asked. She turned to me and didn't say anything. She just stared at me and I stared back. I watched her get up and on top of me. She grabbed my cock and began to stroke it. "Damn" I breathed out. " can I taste it daddy" she said with a seductive tone. I looked at her and nodded. She then put all of me in her mouth slobbering and everything. I grabbed her head and began to fuck her mouth. She gagged,but didn't stop sucking me. I felt myself twitch so I knew I was cumming. " shit baby" I said running my hand through her long black curls. I soon came into her mouth. Shit I thought to my self. I closed my eyes and quickly opened them seeing Janet riding me. She is one freaky woman.

JANET'S POV
I began to ride her bouncing up and down on her big cock. That shit was big as fuck. I looked into her eyes and leaned down and kissed her. She added her tongue and I sucked on it. I moaned and began to ride her faster. I sat up and put my hands on her chest for support. She then sat up and started grinding in me. We were making out when we heard a door close. We stopped and looked at each other. "Dunk" we heard. Toni was back with eissa. Me and Tamar listened to her footsteps stop at my room door. She tried to open the door but it was locked. " dunk why is your door lock" she asked still trying to open the door. I tried to come up with a lie. " Um uh I was changing my clothes" I said looking at Tamar. She smirked and winked at me. Tamar decided to be nasty so she laid me down and entered me again. "Shit" I yelled. " Janet you ok what happened" Toni asked worried. Tamar went faster. " yea I'm ok Toni,shit" I moaned again. " Janet who is in there with you, and why are you moaning" she said banging on the door. "Fuck,Toni I am fine please go play with eissa or something,oh god I'm gonna-*gco* by tamar. " shh baby" she whispered. " Janet where is Tamar" she asked still banging on that damn door. "Idk Toni" I said. Damn I'm so stupid. I heard Tamar chuckle and I hit her. I finally came and pushed Tamar off of me. She was still laughing while putting her clothes back on. Her hair was perfectly fine and mine was a hot mess like how. I kinda fixed my hair and put on my robe. I looked to my side and seen Tamar standing there staring at me licking her lips. She walked up to me and grabbed my throat tongue kissing me. I moaned and pulled away. She turned me towards the door and smacked my ass. I jumped and turned around and glared at her. She winked at me. I tuned back around and opened the door a little bit to see Toni still standing there. She was glaring at me. " h-hey Toni" I said waving at her. "Don't hey Toni me,what the hell" she said look over my shoulder. " Toni what are you looking for" I asked as she pushed me to the side and walked into my room. I quickly followed behind her to see Tamar no where to be found. I watched as Toni looked around and then to me. " so who had you moaning and cursing in here" she said standing there with her hands on her hips. Before I could speak I heard my toilet flush in my bathroom. I looked away from Toni when she looked at me and pulled on my ear. My bathroom door opened and Tamar came out walking into the room. "So anybody wanna explain what the hell is going on here" Toni asked looking between me and Tamar. Before I could speak Tamar had already spoken. "What are you talking about Toni" she asked looking at me. " so you didn't hear Janet moaning and shit" she said eyeing me. Tamar looked at me and smirked. " yes I did Toni because I was the one making her moan" She said. My eyes widened and looked at Toni. She looked at the my bed,at Tamar,and then at me. She squinted her eyes and sucked her teeth. "Ok but next time don't be cursing,because eissa almost repeated it. I laughed imagining eissa cursing. " ok next time I won't be so gentle" Tamar said looking at me. I winked at her and looked back at Toni. " so are you gonna tell Gil cause you know he finds out things fast" Toni said. I nodded. " ok well we gotta go,I have to go to the studio" Toni said leaving out the room leaving me and Tamar alone. I walked up to her and grabbed her crotch and looked up at her. " this is mine and only mine,understand me" I asked grabbing it tighter. She groaned and nodded. I smiled and kissed her lips and walked away. I already knew she was staring at my ass. " if you want more ass I suggest you come on" I said walking out the room. I soon heard her behind me. We walked into the living to see eissa sleeping on the sofa. I guess Toni was already downstairs. I turned to Tamar and walked up to her. " give me your phone" I said holding my hand out. She unlocked it and gave it to me. I put my phone number and saved it. "Now give me kiss" I said to her. She smiled and kissed me grabbing my ass. I pulled away and we stared into each other eyes. " I'm gonna pick you up at 8:30 so be ready sexy" Tamar said winking at me and walking out my door. I closed it and leaned against the door. I smiled and walked back into the living room to put eissa in his bed. After I did that I went into my room and picked out my outfit to wear. I walked into my bathroom to take a shower. Once down I lotioned my body and took a nap until it was time to get dressed.