Crazy Day

10:40 a.m
TAMAR'S POV
Licking on my face is what I woke up to. Puffy was laying down on top of me licking my face. Demon seed was nowhere to be found. I kinda like puffy tho. Puffy sat up and looked me in my face. She started whining. "What" I said. She got off the bed and went by the door. "Potty" I said. She whined again. I got up and went to the bathroom and did my hygiene and other stuff. "Come on" I said to puffy. She followed me downstairs and into the kitchen. There was Janet sitting on the counter playing with that damn snake and eissa and Tia playing with demon seed. Janet looked up and smiled at me. "Why you just standing there" she asked. "Because I'm not risking my life to get bit by that snake" I said. "He is not gonna bite you" she said. "Yes he will and it's gonna be your fault" I said. "Jesus Christ" Tia said taking the snake from Janet. "See she's not scared and you are, big ass baby" Janet. "But I'm your big ass baby" I laughed. "Come here" she said staring at my body. I only had on sweatpants and a tank top and as always she had on my boxers and a shirt. I walked up to her standing in between her legs. "Gimme kiss" she said. I shook my head no. "Please" she whined. I gave her a kiss and groped her ass. I pulled away and bit my lip. Puffy came by me and hit my leg with her paw. "Don't be hitting me" I said looking down at her. She barked at me. "Just let her outside. She'll potty and come back" Janet said getting off the counter and walking away. I slapped her ass again and she stuck me the finger. My baby got ass for days. I walked to the door and opened it letting puffy out. I watched as she sniffed and walked around before using the bathroom. This dog shit in my yard. She finished and was about to come back but she saw a dog and chased it. "Puffy get your ass here" I yelled. She kept chasing the dog. "Janet come get your bad ass dog" I said. A few minutes later Janet came and stood beside me. "You are so bad at this" she said. "Puffy now" Janet yelled. Puffy instantly stopped and came running back. She stopped in front of Janet and put her paw up on her stomach. "Come on" Janet said walking back into the house with puffy following. I just watched as her long black curly hair flowed down her back. I closed the door and followed her also into the living room. I grabbed her from behind and pulled her down on me as I sat down. Janet grabbed muscles from Tia and put him on me. "Janet get this damn thing off me"I said. She laughed and got up leaving him on me. "Janet where you going, get it off"I whined. "I'll be upstairs, yell if you need anything" she yells from upstairs. Eissa and Tia followed after,the dogs too. "This damn woman just left this fucking snake on me" I said to myself.  It passed on 1 hour and she finally came back downstairs. Muscles was still on me hissing at me. Janet was videoing me on her phone. "If you don't get this fucking snake off me" I said through gritted teeth. She rolled her eyes and threw her phone on the sofa and took muscles off me. The kids were just laughing at me. I glared at Janet and she stopped laughing. "You're gonna get it" I mouthed to her. She gulped and nodded slowly. Tia put the snake back in the cage and her and eissa went upstairs. I turned to Janet just standing there looking anywhere but me. "Look at me" I said. She shook her head no and looked down at the floor. "Janet Damita jo Jackson look at me" I said again. She hesitated but finally looked at me. "Come here"I said. Slowly she walked and came stand in front of me. I pulled her onto me and gripped her waist tightly. "Why did you do it" I asked. "I- I thought it was funny" she said. I nodded and gripped her ass grinding her on top of me. "You feel that" I asked. She nodded and grabbed my head kissing me. I kissed back and stood up and started walking upstairs to our room. I walked in and closed and locked the door.  Thank god the room was sound proof. Throwing her on the bed I hovered over her and sucked on her neck. I slid my hand down her stomach rubbing her clit. She moaned trying to grind on my hand  but I slapped  her thigh. "Ow" she yelled. I laughed and went down to her cookie. I took off her boxers and propped her legs up spreading them. She was hella wet.  Wasting no time I dived in sloppily licking up and down. "Shit" she moaned. Her hands in my hair, her back arching I could tell she was about to cum. I did one more lick and sat up taking my boxers off and my tank top. Janet took off her clothes while looking in my eyes. She scrawled to me straddling my lap. "You ready" I asked. She nodded and bit her lip. I laid her down and slid right in since she was already wet. I went slowly then picked up my pace. "Fuck baby" she moaned. Janet wrapped her legs around my waist tightly and kissed my lips. I grabbed her leg and put it on my shoulder going deeper. "I'm gonna cum"she moaned. I slowed down and pulled out flipping her on her stomach then grabbed her waist putting her ass in the air. Slowly I went in and out while she moaned her ass off. Going faster all you can hear is skin smacking together, moaning and grunting. Surprised as hell she started throwing her ass back on me. "Damn" I said. Soon her juices started spilling out but I didn't stop, I kept going until we both came. I flipped her back and sucked up her juices. She got up and straddled me again. She grabbed my neck and kissed me. I kissed back gripping her ass and squeezed it. Janet pulled away and laid down pulling me on her. I laid my head down on her chest and she ran her fingers through my hair.