Bad News

JANET'S POV
I woke up to a loud ringing. I stayed still and let it ring and then went back to sleep. Next thing you know my room door is being pushed open causing cold air to come in. I removed the Blanket from my face and looked at Gil. "Bitch have you seen the news" he asked. I shook my head no. "What about it" I asked sitting up. I looked to my side and seen Tamar still sleeping with her arm still wrapped around me. Gil turned the tv on and went to the news channel. (I'm not really good with writing news stuff so don't judge). News person: you will not believe who was at Disneyland last night.
Other news person: Yes,it was obviously some one famous, it was Janet Jackson with her son and family. 
News person: Yea but it's still a surprise that Tamar Braxton was with her. *shows a picture with Tamar and Janet with Tamar arm wrapped around Janet's waist*. They looked mighty comfortable. "Now go to your Instagram" he said walking out. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it going to my Instagram. I seen all kinds of post from my fans saying that if I am dating Tamar, we would be a cute couple. Then haters said that Tamar looks like a muppet and other hateful things but Tamar and I's fans clapped back at the haters. I exited out of Instagram and put my phone back on the nightstand. I laid back down and turned to face Tamar who was sleeping peacefully. "I could feel you staring at me" she said opening her eyes. "Sorry you're just too beautiful" I said squeezing her chubby cheeks. She smiled and sat up. "So what's up with the news" she said getting her phone. "Oh you heard that" I said playing with my fingers. She lifted up my chin making me look at her. "I don't give a damn what they say or think about me" she said. I started laughing cause she used a line from one of my songs. "What's funny" she asked raising an eyebrow. "You used a line from one of my songs" I said smirking. She rolled her eyes and grabbed her phone and got out the bed. I just sat back and watched her ass when she walked. "Quit staring at my ass" she yelled from the bathroom. I smirked and got up walking in the bathroom standing behind her. She was brushing her teeth while staring at me in the mirror. I smacked her ass and gripped it. She jumped and looked up at the ceiling. I slid my hands all over her body until she grabbed my arms.  "Stop it" she growled. I wanted her to punish me so I turned her around and squatted down I was face to face with it. I stroked her and looked up at her and winked before taking her all in my mouth. I slobbered all over and bobbed my head back and forth. She grabbed my head and moaned. She began to thrust in my mouth going deep down my throat. I gagged but didn't stop. I took her out of my mouth and stood up. I grabbed her neck and passionately kissed her adding my tongue. Her hands groped my ass and picked me up by my thighs. She sat me down on the counter and grabbed my leg pulling me to the edge and entering me.

 She sat me down on the counter and grabbed  my leg pulling me to the edge and entering me

(Like this)

I threw my head back as she went faster. "Shit daddy" I said. Then her phone rang but she didn't answer it,she just let it ring. "Do you need to cum" she asked in my ear. I nodded and bit my lip to keep me from moaning. "Cum" she said. "I love you" I said breathing hard. "Love you too" she kissed me.
I just sat on the counter and watched her. I then got down and got in the shower. She soon followed suit and wrapped her arms around me. I turned around and laid my head on her chest letting the water fall down on my hair and my back. We washed each other and got out the shower. I grabbed my towel and walked in the closet. I grabbed some light blue jeans with the cuts and some heels and an undershirt.