Tamar's Daughter

A month later
TAMAR'S POV
Today is the day that Janet meets my daughter. To be honest I'm nervous because Janet be having mix emotions like one minute she's crying, then she's mad like. Janet is also three months into the pregnancy. I'm moving back in my house you know cause I'm good with sisters and everything. I know Janet is gonna be sad cause she's used to me by her side. "Baby" I whispered in her ear. She was still sleeping. She groaned and turned the other way. I smacked my lips and repeatedly poked her cheek. "Janet come on get up" I whined. "Nooo let me sleep daddy" she whined back. Sighing I flipped her over to where she was on her back. Her eyes shot open and stared at me. "Why can't you just let me sleep" she asked rubbing her eyes. "Because you need to get up"I said. "You gotta give me a kiss first" she smirked. I rolled my eyes and leaned down and kissed her. "Mmm I love your lips" she said and kissed me again. "Ok that's enough" I said and pulled away. She stared at me for a good minute before laughing. "What's funny" I asked. "You're leaving me, I'm gonna be all alone with no one to hold me" she said dramatically. She sat up against the headboard with her lip poking out. "Pass me my shirt" she said reaching her hand out. "What you need a shirt for. You could just stay like this" I smirked and grabbed her shirt. She rolled her eyes and yanked the shirt from me and put it on. It had my face on it. I gave her a 'really' look and she shrugged. "What it's cute" she chuckled. I chuckled too and stood up. "Where you going now" she asked. "Um to put my stuff in my car" I pointed to the door. She sat up to where she was sitting on the side of the bed. I watched as she pulled me in by my shirt. I looked down at her and squinted my eyes. "Come on do you have to go" she whined. I sighed and pulled her up and hugged her. "Yes I do but I'll come back" I said. She groaned and pulled away and walked away from me. I looked at her ass and damn. She had on my boxers. "Quit looking at my ass" she yelled. Smirking I grabbed my suitcases and followed after her. Janet was standing in the middle of the living room with her arms crossed and her lip quivering. Oh my baby. I put my suitcase down and opened my arms. Wasting no time she ran and jumped into my arms holding on to me tightly. "I don't want you to go" she cried. "Baby You'll see me at my house anyway you're meeting my daughter" I said. She sniffled and kept her face in the crook of my neck. "Oh" was all she said. I laughed  and put her down. I wiped her tears and kissed her lips. "I'm still keeping your clothes tho" she said and went back into her room. I shook my head and waited for her to come back. She finally came out the room in sweats. She still had the shirt with my face on. "You ready" I asked her. She nodded and followed me to the door. She locked it and we walked down the stairs to my car. I opened my trunk and put my suitcases in and got in and started the car. While driving my phone dinged. I grabbed it and seen that it was Tia's mother. Now Janet is gonna ask why I still have my ex's number in my phone. She asked if I was home yet cause she and Tia are waiting for me. I replied that I was almost there. About 20 minutes later we arrived at my house. I turned the car off and got out. My house door opened and ran out Tia. "Mommy" she yelled. I smiled and picked her up.

Tia

Tia.
"Hi my toot" I said. "I missed you" she said playing with my hair. Ever since she was a baby she always played with my hair. "I missed you too" I smiled harder. "Who's that" she pointed to my car. "Um that's my girlfriend" I said. She looked at me and smiled. "Is she someone famous" she cheesed. "Yea do you know who Janet Jackson is" I asked her. She nodded.  "I love her" she smiled some more. I turned to Janet and motioned for her to get out the car. She got out and stood there. Tia screamed of happiness and squirmed to get out of my arms. After succeeding she ran to Janet and looked back at me. "Mommy Janet Jackson is standing in front of me" she screamed again. "Yea she is" I said laughing at her.