Vacation Time

TAMAR'S POV
After what happened yesterday Me and Janet decided that that we should all take a vacation to the Bahamas. We would arrive there tomorrow so that gives us time to pack and other stuff. And Toni left earlier this morning. I went drop her back home and made sure she was safe. Momma k had all the grandkids. I don't trust mommy with my son. "Babe" I called for Janet.  She came into the room and just stood there. "Why aren't you packing" I asked. "I already packed" she said pointing to a suitcase in the corner. "Ok, did you call Toni" I asked with my hands on my hips. "No I didn't" she said walking away. "I didn't say you could walk away" I said after her. I heard her huff and she came back into the room and walked up to me. I grabbed her chin and kissed . I gripped her ass and picked her up. "Dunk stop kissing her and bring yo ass" I heard Gil yell. I didn't even know he was here. I pulled away and raised an eyebrow. "I um told Gil he could come with us" she said pulling on her damn ear. "Now he's gonna ruin sex" I whined. "I heard that bitch" he yelled. "You were meant to" I yelled back. "Stop being mean or you won't get none" she said getting down from my arms. "I- how- what" I stuttered. I followed her out the room and into the kitchen. Janet leaned down on the counter with her ass all out. She  had on some shorts and a sports bra. I only had on my champion girl boxers and a sports bra also.She looked over her shoulder at me and smirked. She was teasing the shit out of me and then her breast are basically spilling out the sports bra she has on. I felt her start to rise so I hurried and stood behind Janet with my hands on her waist. I pressed into her and she gasped. "Uh uh back the hell away from me with that nasties" Gil said with a stank face. "Gil we not even doing nothing" I said sneaking my hand into Janet's shorts. She ain't have no damn panties on. "No panties" I said in her ear. She shook her head no and put her head down. I rubbed her clit with my finger and god was she wet. Rubbing her clit faster I added a finger and pumped it in and out. Janet whimpered and came. "Then show me your hands" Gil said. I took my hand out her shorts and sucked her juices off my finger and smirked at him . He faked gagged and walked into the living room. "Did you really have to do that" she said. "No but I wanted to" I said feeling on her ass.  She turned around and rubbed her hand all over my stomach. I picked her up and sat her down on the counter. I held her ass as we kissed. "Oh god suck each other's face off" I heard. I looked over Janet's shoulder and seen my sisters with their suitcases. They all made a stank face except for Toni. "People always come at the wrong time" I whined. Janet laughed and immediately stopped when I glared at her. "So why are y'all here" I asked annoyed. "Janet suggests that we all stayed over here  so we could all leave together tonight" towanda said. I looked at Janet and she smiled nervously. "Surprise" she said trying not to laugh. "Oh and no sex while we're here" Trina said. I whined and stomped my feet on the floor. "And speaking of sex let me tell y'all what I heard last night" Toni said smirking at me. "Please don't" Janet said. Toni ignored her and began to tell the story but left out when she got kidnapped. We made a deal to not speak about it yet. She finished telling the story and now they were all laughing including Gil. "Oh and let me tell y'all this. They had sex when I was here too" Gil said. "No we didn't" I said side eyeing him. "Well we almost did but Gil interrupted it" Janet said. "Who's side are you on" I acted surprised. She rolled her eyes and went show my sisters when're the guest bedroom was leaving me and Toni alone in the kitchen. "You ok you know after last night" I said. "Yea but I'm trying to forget it" she said. "I know but you're gonna have to tell the rest soon" I suggest. She nodded her head and went sit on the sofa with Gil. My sisters and Janet came back and they all sat down in the living room. I just watched her closely as she laughed and smiled with them. Then she got up and went into her room and that was my cue to follow her. I closed and locked the door causing her to turn around. "Open the door" she said. I shook my head no and slowly walked to her. I backed her up against the wall and put one hand on her waist and pressed against her. "You feel that" I asked. She nodded and put her hands in my boxers and stroked me. I looked up at the ceiling and back at Janet who's eyes were filled with lust. "Uh uh get y'all nasty asses out of there" I heard towanda yell at the door. I groaned and picked Janet up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and arms around my neck. I unlocked and opened the door to see towanda still standing there. She smiled innocently and walked back into the living room. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the sofa with Janet. She moved her arms from around my neck and wrapped them around me and laid her head on my shoulder. "Dunk" Gil said. "Leave me alone Gil" Janet mumbled. He rolled his eyes and sat back. "I always hear dunk, what's her other nicknames" Traci asked. Janet lifted her head up and looked at Traci. "Dunk, Jan,J, mama J, booty" she said. "And sexy" I said. They all gave me a 'really' look. I shrugged my shoulders. "Ok Janet what's your nickname for Tamar" Trina asked. Janet looked at me and smirked . "Daddy" she said looking back at them. "I'm pretty sure we're gonna be hearing a lot of screaming on this trip" Toni mumbled. It was quiet as Janet slowly looked at Toni and tilted her head to the side. "Tamar why is her eyes red" Trina asked. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned Janet's face towards me. Her eyes were red like from last night. "Um we'll be right back, Gil come" I said getting up. He followed me into Janet's room and locked the door. I put Janet down to her feet and watched as she stared out of space. "Gil do you know anything about jo" I asked. "Um yes I do" he said. "Ok so last night Janet or jo went into a secret room and came out with a black and red gun that said 'JO' and her eyes were red" I said all in one breath. "Ok but Jo never comes out unless it's something serious" he explained. I explained everything about Toni being kidnapped and what triggered jo to come out. "But you can't tell anyone not even my sisters" I said. He nodded and left out the room. I turned around and Janet was still staring out of space. I stood in her face and now her  red eyes were turning back to brown. She blinked and looked at me and played with her fingers. I lifted her head up and kissed her. She kissed back and pulled away. She winked at me and walked out the room. I looked down and seen the she rose up. I hurried and put on some sweatpants then followed after Janet. *fast forward*
It now 8:00 p.m and were supposed to leave at 12:00 a.m . "alright y'all goodnight" I said. Janet was already in the room. " uh uh nope I'm coming sleep with y'all" toni said. I groaned and walked into the room to see Janet on her phone. I plopped down beside her and took her phone and hid it in my pants. "Give it" she whined. "You have to get it" I teased her. She rolled her eyes and grabbed her phone from my pants.  "Y'all just nasty" toni said coming in the room. I rolled my eyes and got under the covers. I laid my head on Janet's chest and listened to her heartbeat. Toni then got in the bed and basically took all the covers. "Toni stop" I whined. We were just going back and forth.
"Y'all stop or y'all both getting kicked out" Janet said.  I stuck my tongue out at Toni and she did it back. It got quiet so everyone else was sleeping instead of me. I just looked up at Janet and stared at her. "Stop looking at me and go your ass to sleep" she said turning over. I huffed and wrapped my arm around her waist and fell asleep.