Jackson family Barbeque Gone wrong !

THE NEXT DAY AT JANET'S HOUSE
JANET'S POV
I woke up to the sun shining through the window. I squinted my eyes sitting up. Looking to my left side I noticed Tamar wasn't there. I looked around and that's when I heard the shower running. She took a shower without me I thought to myself. I got out of bed opening the bathroom door. I leaned against the door for a few minutes before pushing the curtain open. "What the hell" she screamed covering her cock. I laughed. " what you covering for,it's not like I never seen it" I said walking to the sink. I grabbed my toothbrush and began to brush my teeth. The shower stopped and Tamar stepped out grabbing a towel. She walked behind me rubbing my ass. I looked at her through the mirror poking my ass out on her. I smirked at her rinsing my mouth and putting my toothbrush back. She turned me around to face her. "If you do that again I will punish you" she said deeply. "I would love a good punishment" I said reaching down to grab it. She groaned and turned me around bending me over the sink. I looked over my shoulder watching her. She took off the towel showing her big thick cock. I licked my lips just looking at it. She slid down the sweatpants she gave me down to my ankles. Without warning she slammed into me. "FUCK" I yelled. I felt her hands grab my waist going deeper. I gripped the counter feeling my legs go down. She pulled my hair making my head go back. She grabbed my neck pulling me up making me lean against her. She looked at me through mirror taking her hand from my neck grabbing my breast. She squeezed them while sucking on my neck. I moaned putting my head down. She bend me over the sink again going faster. All you hear is skin smacking together,moans and grunting. We're still going at it when we heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Dunk what the hell are you doing in there" Gil asked banging on the door. Tamar slowed down to let me speak. "What do you want Gil" I asked getting annoyed. He smacked his lips. "Momma k said to bring your ass,she sitting in the living room" he said. "Shit" I whispered. I forgot today was the jackson family barbecue .Tamar noticed my face so she was about to pull out but I shook my head no. "Nope keep going"I said looking at her through the mirror again. She nodded and continued to thrust in and out of me. I knew Gil was still by the door so I decided to be petty. "Ohh daddy faster" I screamed. I heard Gil scoff and walked away from the door. " I like when you're petty" Tamar said. " thanks love I get it from my mother" I said gripping the counter. I felt that familiar feeling in my stomach telling me I was about to come. " I'm cumming" I moaned. She leaned down on my back and leaned down by my ear. "Cum" she said biting my ear pulling away. I groaned and came. I could feel it running it down my thigh. Pulling up the sweatpants I turned around to face her. "What" she said looking down at me. Saying nothing I grabbed her head kissing her. She grabbed my waist pulling me closer. I slid my tongue in the kiss causing her to suck on it. Moaning I pulled away. "Now get out so I can take a shower" I said opening the door. She just smirked at me walking out the bathroom. " don't take to long I don't want to be cursed out by Gil" she yelled back. Rolling my eyes I turned the shower water on and stripped out of my clothes. I stepped into the shower grabbing my wash towel and strawberry body wash. I squirted it in the towel and began to wash my body. Once done I rinsed my body and turned the water off. Grabbing my fluffy towel I stepped out the shower. I walked into my room to see Tamar sitting there wrapped in the towel. I squinted my eyes at her walking to my dresser. I pulled out some black biker shorts and a white Nike shirt with black letters on the front. I opened my other dresser taking out a red pantie set. I dropped my towel on the floor pulling on my panties then my shorts. I grabbed my bra and turned to Tamar. She looked up from her phone. "Could you help me with this" I said smirking. She walked up to me putting on my bra. I grabbed my shirt putting it on. Then grabbing my towel throwing it in the hamper. Walking to my closet I grabbed my black and white Nike shoes. Putting them on I walked back into my room. "I gotta go home,I have a photo shoot later" she said putting her clothes from last night back on. I pouted and crossed my arms. Tamar noticed my face and laughed walking up to me. She grabbed my ass picking me up. I wrapped my legs around her waist and arms around her neck. I watched as she grabbed her keys walking out my room. She walked in the living room to see my mother and Gil staring at us. I got down from her arms and just stood there. " so are y'all done fucking or are you ready to go" mother asked catching me off guard. She rarely curses. I heard Gil and Tamar chuckle. I pulled on  my ear avoiding eye contact with mother. "I um yea we're done"I said glancing at her. She nodded and got up walking to the door. Gil soon followed behind her. "I'll see you later mamas" Tamar said grabbing my chin kissing me. I wrapped my arms around her neck deepening the kiss. Pulling away she walked to the door with me following behind her. "Come back when you're finished because Gil is leaving and eissa is gonna ask why you aren't here" I said poking my lip out. "Ok,but I think little man likes me more than you now" she said smiling. I rolled my eyes pushing her out the door. "Love you daddy" I said smirking at her. "I love you more baby" she said smirking back. I watched her walk down the steps and to her car. I waited until she pulled off and ran to my room grabbing my keys and bag. I locked my door walking to my car. I don't know how Gil and mother got in but they were sitting in it. Gil was in the backseat and mother in the passenger seat. I got in putting my seatbelt on and starting the car and pulled off heading towards mother's house.