Tamar's girlfriend/who is it?

TAMAR'S POV
THE NEXT DAY
I woke up to feeling a kiss on my lips so I opened my eyes to see a pair of brown eyes staring at me. " well good morning to you" I said. "Come on get up" she cried pulling my arm. I sat up against the headboard while she laid beside me. "I'm hungry" she said. " what are you hungry for" I asked looking at her. " you"she smiled while wearing her shirt from last night.

(Imagine with curly hair)"Didn't you get enough last night" I asked getting out of bed

"Didn't you get enough last night" I asked getting out of bed. "Yea but I need some discipline,I've been very bad" she said following me to the bathroom. I turned on the shower letting it get hot. I then grabbed my toothbrush and began to brush my teeth. Janet was leaning against the door watching me. She walked up behind me wrapping her arms Around my waist. "Janet Damita,stop it" I said moving her arms. Next thing you know she grabbed my package and squeezed it. I turned around fast grabbing her neck choking her. "Next time I say stop,you stop" I said letting her go. She huffed and walked out the bathroom. I shook my head and got in the shower. *20 minutes later* I finished my shower and grabbed my towel wrapping it around my body. I walked in my room to see Janet staring at the ceiling . " Mamas" I called her. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. Oh see we go have to fix that attitude of hers. I took off my towel and crawled over to her. I got on top of her turning her face towards me. I rubbed her entrance with my tip to tease her. She moaned. "You want it" I asked rubbing her faster. She nodded. I grabbed her and placed her on my cock. I laid down on the bed while Janet slid down on it. She bounced up and down slowly. I grabbed her waist and started thrusting up in her."damn baby" she moaned. She grabbed both of her breast and leaned her head back. She started bouncing faster moaning and cursing. Then her phone rang. I stopped her handing her the phone. " answer it" I said kissing on her neck. She put it to her ear. "H-hello" she questioned. "No Gil,it's tomorrow" she said trying not to moan. "Yes I'll be there,shit" she mumbled. I thrusted back up into her causing her to drop the phone putting it on speaker. "Fuck slow down" she screamed. "Dunk what the hell"I heard the voice say. I hang up the phone and threw it somewhere. She grabbed my head kissing me sloppily. I slowed down and pulled out. Janet then got on her knees and started stroking me. I watched as she licked it up and down before taking it all in her mouth. I moaned and grabbed her hair feeling the back of her throat. "Mmm" I moaned. I felt myself twitch and came in her mouth. I let go of her hair and rubbed my face. I felt the bed dip so I looked to my side and seen Janet looking at me. I smirked. " you good now" I asked. She nodded and leaned down and kissed me deeply. I smiled and grabbed her chin repeatedly kissing her. "I love you mamas" I said still smiling. "I love you more daddy" she said smiling back. My phone rang, it was Toni calling. I answered it. " hello" I said motioning for Janet to come to me. " hey mommy wants to see all of us tonight" Toni said. I groaned because I was planning to spend the day with Janet. "Alright what time should I be there" I sighed. "Uh 8:00" she said. " ok I'll be there" I said hanging up. I guess Janet noticed my face. " what wrong" she asked straddling my lap. "My mother wants to see all of her children" I said rolling my eyes. "And you don't wanna go" she asked. I shook my head no. "Well I think you should go and if you feel uncomfortable,then leave" she said running she fingers through my long blonde hair. Nodding I sat up and walked to my dresser taking out some clothes. I gave Janet a sports bra and some sweat pants. I slapped her ass when she walked passed. She looked over at me and licked her lips before disappearing in the bathroom. I grabbed my clothes and began to put them on.