Bomb (Logicality)

-so this happened to my mom and dad when they were traveling through Canada. Please enjoy this short story. Human AU. !Warning! None.-
-Just one bi bean

Patton and his husband, Logan lived to travel, and the two went everywhere. One time, whilst in Canada, Patton was going through border security. They liked to drive as much as possible and took a ferry across rivers. As for continent to continent, they flew. Patton looked at the security guard checking his backpack and he decided that he wanted to make some small talk. Patton smiled and looked at the guard.

"This would be a bad time to make a joke about a bomb, huh?" Patton laughed. the guard looked up from the light blue bag and stared at Patton dead in the eye.

"It's never a good time to make a joke about a bomb, sir." The guard explained, his tone as cold as ice. Patton, embarrassed, looked down at his feet.

(Time skip brought to you by Patton on Catnip, art belongs to aimasup. https://aimasup.tumblr.com/search/Patton%20on%20Catnip Please enjoy)

When Patton finally got out of border security, he walked to his husband, who was standing with his arms folded.

"Guess you heard about the bomb thing." Patton assumed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"A bomb. A BOMB! You could have been arrested, Patton, this isn't a laughing matter." Logan said, fixing his glasses. There was a silence as the two walked to the car, Logan taking the driver's seat. He sighed. "it's so hard to stay mad at you." Logan mumbled, his head on the wheel. Patton laughed lightly.

"Sorry!" He laughed. "I won't say something like that again." Logan smiled at his husband and drove out of the border security parking lot.