II - MEETING ALEX!!

It's already been a week since Keith and his father talked . . . And the day has already arrived for Keith to leave home and he is pretty much excited about it, but his mom is a little worries about it.

“Keith, do you really want to do this? Staying in the house is not that bad.”

“Mom, don’t worry too much. I really want to do this for so long. Don’t worry mom I will contact you all the time, okay?”

“What if someone will recognize you and they’ll hurt you?”

“Don’t worry mom dad and I just found out a solution about that so no one could recognize me.”

“Huh? R. . really? How?

“It’s a secret mom. Walls have ears.”

“But, I’m your mom and I deserve to know. And you know I’ll be worried all the days you’re not here.”

“Mom, don’t you trust me? I will take good care and stay away from troubles. I will just make friends.”

*Sigh* “Okay, I will let you do this. BUT if something happens, you should contact me right away.”

“Yes mom. I will.” Answered Keith “Well then I’ll take my leave father is waiting.” Keith kissed his mom good bye and left.

They stop by on a salon to do Keith’s make over. The artist did a pretty good job on Keith and he looks really different. With a wig, long mascara, contact lenses, eye liner, light lipstick, nude foundation and make up, and female uniform Keith looks like a girl and a different person. After the make-over, his father cannot believe with what he is seeing.

“Oh my, are you really my son?”

“Stop it dad, don’t tease me.”

“Hahaha really. So this what it feels like to have a daughter. AND I DON’T LIKE IT. I ABSOLUTELY HATE THE FEELING! Re. .remember that you are my son and you can never be a girl.”

“AH REALLY DAD!! Stop it already. This is your idea and if you hate it, I hate it more.”

“I am sorry I just can’t help it. There’s no other way than this.”

Keith released a big sigh.

“Okay son, we better head our way now.”

While in the car the two discusses the school Keith will be attending. . .

“But, why of all school, you choose JU High? There are so many schools out there that are far better than JU. I can even send you to the best school in the city even when you’re in disguise.”

“No, I prefer that school. I will be comfortable there since it’s far from the house.”

“W..wha . . Don’t you want to be near us?”

*smiled* “It’s not that. I just don’t want to see our house for a long time, and I wanted to attend there. Need to see what kind of school it is.”

“I heard it has bad reputation and students there are no good, in academics and the way of life they are living.”

“You don’t know them personally so stop saying negative things about them. Besides, we agree I could choose anywhere.”

Not long they then arrived to the school. . .

“Here we are son. You just go straight to the Principal’s office and introduce yourself.  Mr. Cha already took care of everything so they will surely accept you without questions. And remember you are not Keith Si, but Natalie Choi.”