First Day of School

Y/n's pov:
I can't believe it I legit moved half way across the world just because my dad got a better job. I don't even know how to speak Korean. And my parents are trying to send me to school there also. I just hope this school is normal.

Next day~~~

I woke up as early as I could for School To get ready and practice some Korean. Right after I put on my uniform and put on some make up I ran downstairs to eat waffles and run to school for the train stop. 

As I was bolting down the street I bumped into a young man. He was dressed in a similar uniform to mine and he had black hair and he was definitely taller than me. As I was starting at him I realized I got some syrup from my waffle on his sweater vest. I felt terrible that's when I apologized to him and he smiled at me and said

" it's okay, I can just take it off. By the way my name is Yang Jeongin."

I simply replied to him saying "That's a cute name, mine is Y/n

I simply replied to him saying "That's a cute name, mine is Y/n."

Why did I say that? Why did I tell him that? Great he probably thinks I'm weird now.

"Wow your name is really pretty also." How could someone be that cute and sweet? He looked so innocent. Even his smile made him kinda look like bread lol.

"Would  you like to sit next to me? On the bus." He asked with that adorable smile

"Yeah I'd love to"

The ride to the school was silent yet the weather made it seem like it would be a great day. I already had made my first friend and he was actually really sweet and kind and wasn't rude like the kids at my last school. I felt like a new person and it was a new year to be a new me.

                                               Sorry it's short but the next part will be long:)