Best Friends

Y/n's pov: Wow Felix was so pretty and sweet. How could he look so perfect? While we were still studying in class and working I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. I looked back to see Hyunjin starring at me. It was weird not gonna lie. Why was he staring at me? Did I do anything to him?

Class ends~~~

The bell rang and Felix turned around and smiled at me.

"What are you doing today after school?" Felix asked

"Nothing really, I'll probably be studying. Why?"

"I want to hang..." Felix then was cut off by a loud sound of someone getting up.
It was Hyunjin he stood up and walked towards my desk.
Jeongin was walking through the door. Hyunjin was now standing right in front of me and he grabbed me by the wrist and made me stand up.
I thought to myself should I be scared? Then Hyunjin took of his vest and threw it at me.

"Throw it away! It's all ruined because of your stupid makeup." Hyunjin shouted at me

At that moment I felt like crying. Why was he yelling at me? It was him that stopped in the middle of the hallway.

Hyunjins pov: How could she be so stupid? I knew I stopped in the hallway but she should have been paying attention. I did feel a little bad for grabbing her bye the wrist that hard. But she was just so dumb someone needed to give her direction.
She was pretty but definitely not my type. She better do something about my vest though! Her stupid makeup is all over it.

Jeongin's pov: I walked into class to see one of my closest dearest friends
With that girl from the bus stop. He legit dragged her out of her seat just to throw his vest at her. Poor girl it was her first day of school and she's already getting yelled at by Hyunjin. When I saw the tear falling from her face I ran to her side. You could tell she was sorry. How could he be so rude he's never like this.

"Y/n are you okay?" I asked

"Yeah I'm fine I just need some fresh air."

She then ran out of the classroom with Hyunjins vest in her arms. I soon saw Felix stand up and run after her with her stuff in his hands. I turned around to see Hyunjin still standing there watching everything else happen. 

"Why are you such a Jerk?" I asked Hyunjin with a angry tone in my voice.

"She bumped into me." Hyunjin replied

"Okay but don't be such a Jerk to her. Go apologize!"

"What makes you think I'm gonna go apologize? Just get out of my way." Hyunjin then stormed out of the class.

How could someone so kind and sweet be such a jerk?

We have been Childhood friends and we have always been close but I've never seen him like this it was like a new person.

I soon ran out of the classroom to go find Y/n and Felix.

    Sorry it was a long one lol but I'm.      gonna go write more since I'm bored☆ thank you all so much remember to vote and comment plz