I'm not yours

Anything in the ( ) play the song:)

Y/n's pov:
I was legit being fought over by two boys. Honestly I got mad I'm not some little prize to be won. I broke free and ran out of the room I was so done with those two. Once I left I ran to to rooftop of the school to see a boy sitting on a bench there. It was Chan he always looked tough but he honestly must be a sweet heart.

"Is this seat taken?" I asked with a smile

"No" he smiled back

We just sat there in silence for a while you could tell both of us needed fresh air. My head was spinning and I couldn't function I just needed a break. The bell soon rang for the end of the school day Chan left just by saying bye and I waved goodbye. I then left a few minutes later and headed downstairs. I had to go to the library to study. As I got on the bus a group of boys got on I recognized one it was Ten from my old high-school! How the hell did he get here? He was legit suspended for pushing a kid down the stairs. I just hope he doesn't recognize me since I have makeup on.   I felt so sick in my stomach he was such a bully and especially to me.

Once it came to me stop I tried getting off but I was stopped by him actually.  So much fear came over me. What was he gonna do?

"You're really pretty " he said with a smirk

"Eww Get the hell away from me you creep" I ran out of that bus and ran to the library to make sure he wouldn't find me. As I was walking around the library and looking for books to read. I saw one on the to shelf as I reached up to grab it a taller boy grabbed it before me. As he tried walking away I grabbed it from his hands. He then grabbed it from my hands again I turned around to grab it but I ended up falling on him causing him and I to lay on the ground. My cheeks got all red but I grabbed my book from his hands and tried walking away. When a pull on my backpack caused me to come back to him. He then spun me around to look at him. It was Hyunjin!  Did he also like reading comic books?

"Excuse me but that's mine" he said as he leaned over me for the book. I fell back and he caught me and for that second I fell in love with him but only a little bit. (I don't know you by The Rose) I then got up and out of his grip and tried running but I was pulled into a hug. It was warm yet cute. He then grabbed the comic from hand and walked away laughing. For one second I just wanted to go be with him and run too him.

Hyunjin's pov:

My new favorite comic was just added to the library so I ran to my library to go read it before anyone else.  As I saw a girl trying to grab it I jogged over to grab it. And I reached from behind her and grabbed the comic. As I tried walking away she grabbed it from me. But I wasn't going to give up I went up from behind her and grabbed it. She really wasn't going to give up . She lost her balance and fell onto me. Once I made eye contact with her I knew it was Y/n. She got up with the book and tried walking away but from behind I grabbed her and hugged her and held her close. It felt nice.(Little Star by Hyunjin starts playing) I grabbed the book and walked away with it laughing. She followed me! Wow!

"You read comics also?"

"Yeah it's my secret hobby" I said with a smile 

We sat there talking about comics and reading for a good few hours. It was dark outside and it started raining outside.

"I'll walk you home I don't want you getting sick."

(She's in the rain by The Rose )

We walked in silence until I asked her a question.

"The senior trip is coming up I was wondering if you would like to sit by me?"

"Sure I'd like that" she said with a cute smile and continued walking with me. 

We arrived at her home As she was about to go inside She came running back and kissed me on the cheek. And then ran inside waving goodbye to me.

                      Soft chapter♡
            Please vote or comment ☆