All my love is gone

I turned my head to see Hwang Hyunjin standing there. So many thoughts started running through my head and I turned to looked at Minho.

"Let's go." To be honest Hyunjin was such a jerk and now he's magical here. I grabbed Minho's hand and tried walking away when Hyunjin yelled at me.

"Y/N! Please Don't go." What the hell he's using please now 

"No get lost Hyunjin." Minho yelled back 

Did they know each other?

Hyunjins Pov:

I was hungry and there was no food at home so I decided to go out and eat. That's when I saw her again. But she was ruining and all I could think of was Jeongin's words and him getting mad at me. Was something chasing her? That's when I saw the bike crash into the wall. She helped him up, saved him from getting beat up,and took care of him! I don't know why I was getting jealous over her and a stupid boy. The boy really did look familiar and she was so sweet to him for what? She's mine! Why did she save him? That's when I saw my opportunity to go see her again. 

"Y/N" I yelled at her as loud as I could.

when she turned around my heart did something. I didn't know how hard could do somersaults. It was like I met her for the first time again. But how could she care for another man when she is mine? That's when I saw the boys face it was Minho. That piece of shit Minho. I mean I know we were friends until the accident that happened and he always blames it on me. But why was he with her? Do they know each other? Are they brother and sister? Is she his girlfriend?

She grabbed Minho's hand which made my blood boil and told him to leave with her. 

"Y/N please don't go." I asked her when Minho told me to get lost. I can't leave her alone with him I will probably lose sleep over it. That's when I did the most outrageous thing. I walked up to them and looked Minho up and down. 

"She's my girlfriend." Y/n had a blank expression on her face and I grabbed her wrist and said "let's go babe." I then walked away with her she then yelled back at Minho. 

"Let's meet up sometime." did she like him or something?

That didn't matter at the moment I just took her with me to go eat then I'll take her home.

Minho's POV: 

I can't believe it I've lost her again. It broke my heart to see her be taken away from me by Hyunjin. I missed her so much and all I thought about all those years in america was about her. She was the one that made my heart beat faster than usual and when she saved me today twice. and cleaned me off just made me want to kiss her. But why Hyunjin of all the boys in this world? I walked home which wasn't that far with a broken heart. 

Y/N's Pov: What the hell! I'm his girlfriend now? first it was clean off my sweater vest and now it's fake imaginary relationship. He dragged me to a pizza place to talk. I wanted to run away but he was too strong and honesty I'm scared of him. I can't believe I saw Minho again he has grown so much. Once we arrived to the pizza place I had a slice and made eye contact with Hyunjin. How could he be so psycho yet cute at the same time? 

"What was that about earlier?" I asked hoping to get some answers out from him. 

"Oh yeah" He then gave a little smirk and then replied "Because you're mine"

I don't know if my heart was okay or scared of him. How could I be his? I just met him today and know he's trying to date me. 

"Are you good?" I asked wondering if he was running a fever.

"I'm perfectly fine I just like you a lot." he said with a smile. 

Time skip~~~~

After we finished eating I tried ditching him but he grabbed me from my wrist and pulled me into a hug and then he whispered in my ear me.

"Can I walk you home? Since it's late."

"Yeah sure" I wasn't trying to get kidnapped so might as well have him take me home safely. Plus for some reason he made me feel safe at that moment.

As we were walking home it was silent until we reached my house. Before I walked through the gate he said something. 

"Y/n please don't you ever leave me for Minho" I turned around to see him looking at me with the cutest eyes ever. 

"Hyunjin I don't even know you. I cant promise that sorry." As I tried leaving he grabbed me again and pinned me against the wall which made me emotions go crazy. He then leaned into me and whispered in my ear.

"You belong to me that's why"

     Lmao we stan Hyunjin as a crazy man lol please comment and vote luv
      Also should I do a Felix story?