Who do you love y/n?

Anything in the ( ) play the song

Hyunjins Pov:

Oh my-
Did she just kiss me on the cheek!?!?!
Her lips were so soft. I just went to rewind to that moment again. It was officially I have fallen for Y/n. And during this trip I will ask Y/n to be mine.

Y/n's pov:

*bushing*
Why is my heart so fast right now? Do I like Hyunjin?

At this point I don't know but all I know is that I need to go onto that senior trip.

*walks into home and runs upstairs to see your mother*

"Y/n care to explain your failing grades?"

"I'm sorry mom I've been studying everyday"

"I'm very tired right now to care but I'll sign the permission slip for your trip"

"Here you go" *hands over slip and gets it signed*

"Thank you so much mom!"

"I love you lots Y/n so be safe on the trip. Now pack your bags you leave soon."

Time Skip to next week ~~~

I haven't seen or talked to Hyunjin in a while. I wonder if he's okay? Or he's probably mad. Chill anyways today we leave on our senior trip.

*arrives at school*

"Omg y/n you look so pretty!!!" Felix said as running towards me

"Really?!?! I thought it was too simple for a outfit actually."

"No you looking amazing!"

That's when I saw everyone screaming and going crazy.

"Wait- you and Minho are dating?" Felix asked all happily

"Eww no why would I date him?"

"Then why do you both have matching couple outfits on?"

[Something like this]

Omg! I was matching with my*hits forehead out of embarrassment*
Not Minho my childhood friend and now my fake boyfriend that the school wants me together with. I just hope Hyunjin doesn't notice.

"Heyy Y/n how you doing?" Minho asked me as he put his arm around me. At this moment my heart went faster for someone I'm matching with. I feel so dumb rn I can't just leave Hyunjin for Minho that's wrong!

"I'm okay Minho, I just need to go find Jeongin."

"Umm...okay?" Minho replied confused

As I was walking through the school looking for Jeongin I got grabbed by the wrist and dragged into a classroom. I was pushed up against a wall and at that point I didn't even try to escape it was useless.

"Why are you both matching?"

"Hyunjin! I'm sorry I had no idea really!"

"Yeah right. First we kiss and now you're matching with some asshole."

"Correction I kissed your cheek not your *warm lips touch yours* l-li-lips"

"Y/n we just kissed rn so don't run away to Minho!"

"Okay Hyunjin "

I had so much running through my mind but then I remembered why I'm here.

"I have to go Hyunjin...."

"Where too?"

"To find Jeongin"

I soon looked out the classroom window to see a tall figure moving really fast and running away. Oh no what if people find out I just kissed Hyunjin?!?!?

"Really do have to go Hyunjin"

"Okay? But sit next to me on the bus."

"Okay fine whatever just let me go!"

*Hyunjin let's you go and you run out to hear crying from the bathroom*

"Hello?"

"Y/n?"

That's when I saw Jeongin walking out of the bathroom crying and he looked completely beaten up. What happened to Jeongin?

       Sorry I haven't posted in a while.     I've been super busy but sis is alive and back!
      Plz vote and comment plz☆☆☆