Russian Roulette

ANYTHING IN ( ) PLAY THE SONG

Y/N'S POV: (Regret of Sigh by Jang Jane)
As I laid down next to him I forgot all my worries and troubles because I was with Yang Jeongin. He really did make me feel safe he was my shelter from the rain storm. He was the only friend that really understood me. Felix was sweet but no one was Jeongin. As we looked up into the sky and listening to the world and all the sounds feeling like the world was at once in peace because I was happy.

Jeongin's pov: I loved laying next to her really she made me happy. The only real downside was my secret and honestly I was afraid to tell anyone. Let's just forget about that honestly I just want to live my life not worrying about school and my dad. It was around 9:00pm so I suggested to take her home and make sure she gets there safely. 
"Can I take you home since it's getting late?"

"It's late already?! Yes please do walk me home."

As we were walking it was very silent and you could feel the spring night air  on your face and you can hear the crickets chirping. It was really peaceful and nice. We soon arrived at her home and her mom came walking out. I bowed polite to her and said "Hello my name is Yang Jeongin and I'm your daughters friend."

She didn't yell at her instead she smiled and replied to me  saying "well Yang Jeongin I'm Y/n's mother and please do feel free to stop by anytime young man."

"Thank you ma'am." I then bowed again and said "I saw Y/n studying at the same library so I decided to walk her home so she wouldn't get in trouble.*

"Thank you Jeongin you're such a gentleman." Y/n was really shy right know but she smiled at me and said "Thank you Jeongin see you next week at school." I waved goodbye and they walked inside.  I wonder if Y/n knows she's pretty? She was just so funny yet innocent she made my heart flutter. But I can't catch feelings when I like someone else. I walked home and ran to my room so my dad wouldn't see me at all and he wouldn't try anything. I just hate finals this is where life gets worse. At least I have my friends by my side.

Next week at school ~~~

Y/n's pov:
I arrived at school kinda early and non of my friends were here only a few students arrived early otherwise I was all alone so I could finish my homework.
"Y/n! Hey there." Minho said walking into the classroom.

The way he walked in and the way he smiled mad my heart go faster than it's usual rate. 

( Memory from Y/n's past) 

"Promise me we will find each other again." a little boy hugged me as I knew I was moving away and leaving him "I promise Lee Know." (memory ends)

Deep down inside I realized I kept my promise to Minho we found each other. 

Time Skip to lunch~~~

Minho's Pov:

As I was heading down to lunch I had to use the restroom. I walked in to see Hyunjin standing there washing his hands. "You both aren't really dating aren't you?" 

"How did you figure it out so quick." Hyujin replied with a kinda frightened face.

"She doesn't really like you,but you like her don't you?" I asked with a smirk

"Umm....No" 

"Okay so then you won't mind me dating her?"

"Actually I would!" Hyunjin shouted at me

" Let the best man win then." I said with a smile and he walked out all mad. After using the bathroom I went to the lunch room to eat. Did she know she was so pretty? I really just wanted to win against Hyunjin for something even if it was love. After grabbing my food I saw there was a empty seat next to her I went and sat down. Just making eye contact with her made my heart flutter a little. As we ate together and laughed I grabbed her hand and gave her the keys to my bike .

"I don't want you to get worried about me babe. I don't want hurt and have you worry" 

she just blushed and took the keys and then a loud sound of a chair moving ruined my moment with her. Only to see a angry Hyunjin walking our way. Please this man is crazy. He legit grabbed Y/n by the wrist "let's go" and he tried walking away but I grabbed the other arm. "Excuse me why are you grabbing my girlfriend?"

          Ummm lol hope you liked it
          Please do vote and comment