I love you but....

Jeongin's pov:

Why can't I have love? She was my friend but why? Why did I feel this way? Why did I hate her?

(play Heather by conan Gray)

Everything I did was for him and now he leaves me for her....I could never tell them the truth though that would hurt.

Y/N's pov: 

"Jeongin come on please answer me! What's wrong? Why are you all beat up?" I tried pulling him into a hug but he just walked away from me. Did he see what happened? Why is he mad?

"y/n leave me alone please" Tears fell down his bruised face he looked so weak and broken it hurt me to look into his innocent eyes. 

"no Jeongin I'm not leaving until you tell me what's going on." I just wanted the truth from him. he replied in tears "my dad did it" at that moment my heart dropped. I heard his dad was a jerk but I didn't think he would go that far to make his own son look all beat up. He was just a kid he didn't deserve any of this. Fresh blood was dripping down his nose it must have just happened this morning. "why did he kiss you?" he said in a very low voice I turned to him and looked at him all confused "What kiss?" all he did was sigh and then layed down and rested his head on my lap and he pulled out of his bag a few tissues.

 " please clean me up" you could tell he just wanted to be happy but nothing would go his way. As he laid there on my lap I wiped everything off his face so he could look much better. "I don't know why he kissed me all I know is that he wants me to sit next to him on the bus" as I finished wiping his face all he said was oh. We both stood up and I pulled out some makeup I had in my bag and I covered his bruises really quick so no one would notice a single thing.  We then both walked out of the school together I soon then felt an excruciating pain in my heart and soon everything went dark and I felt myself falling and being caught by Jeongin. 

                              Sorry it's a short chapter put I honestly feel like ending the story;-;

                                                              pleases vote and comment.