•Love is so strange•

Jeongin's pov:

I ran to go find Felix and Y/n but I couldn't find them at all.

Y/n's pov: I ran as far as I could to get away from there. Why was Hyunjin being such a jerk and for what It?

It was pretty late and my mom would probably be worrying about me.

when I saw a group of motor bikes coming at me. I ran and hide behind a couple of boxes. When they all stopped and you could tell they were after one bike. As  I was running and trying to avoid them a bike came at me and crashed into a wall. I screamed and ran towards him and pulled his helmet off only to feel like he looked so familiar.

"Oh my! are you okay?" I asked
In a mumbled voice
"Yeah?"
His voice sounded so familiar also it was so cute.

Soon enough the rest of the of the bikes started coming at us . The boy got up as fast as he could and he asked .
"Do you trust me?"

"Do I what?!?!" I asked only to see all of the bikes riding towards us and almost Hitting this boy I just met that was oddly attractive yet scary.

I soon enough felt a grip on my wrist and it dragged me down the alley.

"Be quite if you don't want to die!" He whispered in my ear.

His voice sent shivers down my spine it was so sweet yet scary at the same time. I just went along with it I didn't want to die plus I wanted to know his name.

The boys got off their bikes and they were running towards us and honestly I had my emotions everywhere. With Hyunjin and Jeongin and Felix looking for me. Great the first day of school was a disaster and now I'm running for my life with this boy.

The boy then pulled my into a dark corner in the alley and he told me
"Get down now!"
He then got down with me and covered my mouth and held me close to him at the same time.

The place looks like this btw☆

After 20mins have passed we assumed they were gone but when he stood up a boy grabbed him from behind and dragged him. I was terrified I really didn't know what to do for this boy. All I knew is that I should save him I don't want him dying.

*beating and punching our mysterious boy*

"Hey! Leave him alone!" I shouted at the gang of boys

"Hey there cutie are you lost?" The leader said to me as he came walking towards me and he touched me on my face

I kicked him  in the balls because honestly he deserved it.

I then grabbed a metal bar off the floor and hit two boys in the head and  stomach. 

"Bro~let's get the hell out of here she's crazy."

"Yeah let's go."

"We will be back for you Minho!" The leader shouted

Minho? It couldn't be! The boy from my childhood? We promised each other we would stay friends forever but I moved to California.

"Minho?! Are you okay?

"Y/N is that you?" Minho asked

He was completely covered in blood and had cuts on his face he was badly beaten.

I ran to him and helped him up and walked with him down the alley. There was a pharmacy near by and I got bandages and some cleaning stuff

I came running back to him and got started cleaning as I was cleaning I held his face. It was so precious and cute. I started to remember all of our memories and all the things we did together. Once I was finished I helped him up. And right there I got so many butterflies. He smiled at me and patted me on the head and said in a sweet voice

"You did well Y/N:) and you've grown so much."

Right then and there someone shouted my name and I turned around to see....

                 Cliffhanger hehehe:)
                Vote and comment plz
  Dm me if you have any suggestions