The Classroom

Btw Idk why but that playlist has me in my feels rn so go stream while you read :)

The bus came to a stop and there it was the magical place you go to learn school. I got off the bus with Jeongin and we both started walking towards the school. 

"Can I take you to the administrative office?" He offerd

"Yes please! I feel like I'm going to get lost."

As we walked towards the school everyone started staring and whispering. 

"You must be really popular here?" I asked

"Yeah I am but your also really pretty so I think they are staring at you." Jeongin replied

I can't believe it what makeup does to you It makes you feel pretty. It makes everyone call you a goddess and everyone wants to be friends with you. As we continued walking through the school we finally made it to the office so that I may get checked in and I can get my ID. 

"Mr. Huh this is the new girl Y/n, can you check her in?" Jeongin asked the tall slender man in all black with long black wavy hair he looked like he was in his 30's.

"Hello Y/n your brother was just here also, let's get you started." 

Wow his voice was so cool and chill he must be a cool teacher. He was quick also at getting this all done.

"Hyunjin will you give our new student  here a tour of the school before classes start?" Mr. Huh asked

That's when I made eye contact with such a beautiful boy yet he looked so cold and empty inside. I looked back at Jeongin but he Just smiled at me and told me to go.

"Come on Y/n let's go! I don't have all the time in the world."

Right after we walked out of there a girl came running up to us asking the boy out.

"Hyunjin I know you don't know me but I like you a lot and I was hoping...."

He cut her off by saying "no"

The poor girl looked so sad I felt bad but we kept on walking. Everyone was still whispering and staring. He then stopped and silly me not paying any attention I hit my face on his back getting foundation all over it.  He stopped to talk to Jeongin. Did they know each other? When I saw the mess I made on his back I felt so stupid. I then a firm grip grabbed my wrist and dragged me into class it was Hyunjin. 

"Stay right here for the teacher!"

At that moment my heart fluttered I don't know if was the fact that he grabbed me like that or the we he looked.

That's when Mr. Moon walked in and had me introduce myself to the classroom. 

"Hi my name is Y/n." I sounded so shy but everyone in the class was clapping and calling me pretty. Everyone except Hyunjin he just stared at me and studied me like I was some Museum artifact. It was so weird. 

"Y/n why don't you sit in the empty desk next to Hyunjin." Mr. Moon said

My heart dropped and I lost my mind and that's when I saw another empty desk behind a sweet looking boy. 

"Can I sit behind him?"

I pointed to to only other empty desk in that room and said " I have poor eyesight and I want to see better."

"Yeah of course" Mr. Moon said with a sweet smile.

As I sat down the boy turned around and introduced himself as Lee Felix.

"Hi there my names Felix let's be friends Y/n."

I smiled and nodded and thought to myself wow I can't believe I'm that pretty.

                                                           Thank you for reading :) I'll upload more tonight!