4x18 Pregnancy

"Nice Family Pictures" Michael said and Sara walked Info the kitchen. "Sand,sun, chessy matching outfits..." he continouse and walked over to sara. "We could have that If we wanted" She smiled and looked towards him. After a few Seconds Sara walked in the bathroom.

The last few mornings she felt very sick and hadn't eaten a lot. She was a week late and that really scared her. She thought a lot about it. She looked the door in fear that Michael would walk in. Her stomach turned again and she quickly grabbed the pregnancy test out of the cabinet and took it.

After a few minutes she grabbed the pregnancy test with her shaking hands out of her jacket pocket and took a deep breath. She looked at the test and a small plus was visible. She was shocked.She had breathing problems and panicked. She started to cry. Sara looked in the mirror and smiled nervously.

"I am going to be a mom" she whispered.
She thought about Michael.How is she going to tell him? What if he doesn't want to be a dad? There was no way she could do that to him. He just found out that his mother is alive and he crushed with a lot of memories. She started to control her breathe and walked out of the bathroom. She sat next to Michael.

"Is everything ok?" he asked. She slowlv nodded but Michael knew something was going on . He didn't asked because he know that their live is crazy. "What's the next move?" she changed the subject and he noticed.
"I will stay on the phone long enough for her to track is to the warehouse.Then when these come we will grab her and bring her back here"

Sara seemed off."Are you sure everything is ok?" "Yes it's just a lot going on right know"Her stomach was doing flips,her nerves were off the charts and she felt to faint from not eating anything.She felt herself coapsing while her eyes shut.The last thing she remembered that Michael was calling her name before he catched her.
She felt Michael beside her and he grabbed her hand."Sara?" He asked worried."I am fine" "No you are not! What is it Sara?"Michael said.

"Talk to me" She looked away nervously and he brought his hand to her face."You know I love you no matter what right?"She felt tears in her eyes and he noticed. He pulled her close to him and she wrapped her arms around him.
She took a shaky breath before speaking." I-I am p-pregnant Michael" She whispered so quietly she wasn't sure he had heard her. His eyes widen."I k-knkw this isn't the best timi..." he cut her off by kissing her. He pulled her close to him again and she felt a weight being lifted off her shoulders.

"I love you so much sara" Michael said with a smile.
"I love you too Michael"