~movie night~

𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥☕︎

𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥☕︎

(a/n i apologize in advance)
enjoy sam;)

"The teapot is already sizzling, we should really get up" y/n said as they tried to rise from the comfortable position.

Feeling a strong tug on their arm, they lifted their head up only to see Kojiro gazing down at them; "Stop fussing, we just got to the good part."

"But-" y/n was cut off "Don't get up, I'll do it." he said and carefully crawled out from under the fuzzy blanket.

Following Kojiro's steps, they couldn't help the smile creeping on their face, quickly putting their attention back to the movie, trying not to get caught.

"Honey, right?" a deep voice echoed from the kitchen. "You know it!"

Holding the mugs in his hands, he walked back to the bed "If you steal all the blankets, I'm putting my cold feet on you

Holding the mugs in his hands, he walked back to the bed "If you steal all the blankets, I'm putting my cold feet on you." he said as y/n was already a roll.
"Here, let's share the blankets." they chuckled.

"Y/n," he handed the mug "be careful."
"I'm not stupid, it won't spill." y/n stated.

Giggling at their words, Kojiro added "The blanket drying on the balcony is saying otherwise."

With now a pouty y/n and Kojiro admiring them, the movie continued.

The rest of the evening passed by quickly, filled with cuddles, sipping and occasional comments about the movies.

Both already very tired, decided to put an end to this movie night and save the rest for the following days.

Contently sighing, y/n tried to get up once again, but with no success.
"I'm tired, just let me cuddle you." Kojiro said tightening his grip around y/n.

"Get up and move to bed if you're that sleepy." y/n said still trying to wiggle out.

"Im not moving, your lap is comfortable." he said with a muffled voice.
Giving up, y/n layed back down causing Kojiro to grin widely at them.

~~~

"He didn't exactly need to do that!" y/n exclaimed. "But they would've left him if he didn't, right?" he added on.

Unsatisfied with how the movie ended, y/n sighed "Yeah.. on the bright side we now know what not to watch next time."

Kojiro couldn't help but smile at their passion for movies.

"You know" he started "you mean everything to me." with a warm smile he continued "I couldn't have wished for something better than this. Having you in my arms right now is better than anything out there."

"I'm so fortunate to be able to call you mine."

~~~

A few hours had passed and both of them were already far into the dream land.
Almost completely dark, the glimmering moonlight was the only thing to be seen from their spot.

Nothing to bother them, they were left in peace.

to be continued~?