~ Chapter 2: A Tangled Web ~

In the magical world of Chima, the animal tribes now stand united. A new enemy has crippled Mount Cavora, source of the powerful Chi. Eight heroes along with the help of the human ally and a snake search the savage Outlands for Legend Beasts, the only creatures who can save Chima. But all they find are vicious predator plants, hideous flying creatures and-- Cupcakes? The exhiled lion, Lavertus, says he will help them. Or will he? These are The Legends of Chima.

Cue to "Unleash the Power" opening song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Y/N, Saskia, and her animal friends are back in the Outlands plant areas with new armors on them, except for Y/N. Y/N rather keep her ninja clothes that way. Saskia on the other hand has her long neck wrapped up in armor. Laval cut out the plant eaters that attend to attack them with his sword.

"How much farther?" Cragger whined.

"Patience, Cragger." Y/N said.

"Well, according to Lavertus' map, there are two Legends Beasts trapped in a canyon somewhere around here." Laval said.

"And you trust that kookjop? I didn't wanna to leave our Crocodile beast leave him. But even Legend Beasts need to rest sometimes."

"Hey, Lavertus is a lion. And you can always trust a lion."

Cragger and Worriz shook their heads at each other.

"Kinda reminds me back in my world that we never trust a snake." Y/N mumbled.

Saskia look down with a sad look.

"Not you, Saskia. I always trust you."

Saskia smiled up at her after.

"Plus, check out this armor he made for us. It keeps those plants away."

Laval showed out his armor shoulder pad as the plant eater tried to bite him, but it pulled away after biting the armor and moved away in pain. Laval laughed at it. Y/N turned to see two of the plant eaters about to bite her when she showed them her snake face as she hissed at them with tongue and fangs coming out. The plant eaters move away in fear, whimpering like a dog.

"Whoa. Did you just scare them off?" Cragger asked in surprise.

"That's kinda what I do when it comes to hideous monsters." Y/N said, looking away.

"Really? I could've swore I saw your face changed for a sec." Eris pointed out.

"Not to mention your eyes and your teeth." Worriz added.

"Is there something wrong, dudette?" Gorzan asked in concern.

"Nothing. Let's just keep moving." Y/N said, quickly walking forward.

They look at each other as they're thinking she's hiding something, but will ask her later.

"Yeah, but I agree with Cragger." Eris said, changing the subject. "Lavertus is hiding something."

"Probably sending us into a trap." Cragger guessed.

"I was thinking the same thing." Y/N said while Saskia hissed in agreement.

Worriz sliced off the plant eaters.

"Unh! He doesn't have to send us. We're already trapped!" he exclaimed as more plant eaters cornered them.

A loud rumble was heard and they turned to see Rogon's truck, heading straight towards them.

"Look out!" Laval shouted as everyone moved out of the way.