Chapter 1

"This is it." his crazy friend, said, looking at Jungkook's house.

Jungkook rolls his eyes in annoyance, "Yeah, this is it."

How about a little introduction, yeah? Jeon Jungkook, an 10th-grade loner, student, and troublemaker. Why, you asked? Well, it's because he would always get himself involved in a fight, trying to stop the fight but always ending up giving everyone a black eye. But even though he's like that, his family and friends accepted him no matter what. No matter how much he gets himself in trouble, his mom would always treat him well. But I wouldn't say that he's literally living the best life he has. No. His life is all just black and white. He has everything he wants and needs but he's still isn't happy. And he's not even doing anything to make himself happy.

His friend dropped his jaw dramatically and put his hand on his chest as if his heart hurt. "Ouch, seriously? This is how you treat your cool best friend?"

Jungkook scoff, "Grow up, Taehyung."

Kim Taehyung, also an 10th-grade student. After Jungkook lost a lot of friends for reasons like his lack of popularity, he met Taehyung. They're basically brothers. They're always there for each other. And sometimes fought a lot too, but that doesn't mean they won't hang out anymore. They can argue a hundred times and still talk after calming down. This is why Taehyung is on Jungkook's Most Trusted Friends list.

"Hmph... Whatever. Are you going to school tomorrow? I mean, you better! Because we have a math quiz and I didn't study." Taehyung whines.

"Geez, what did you do all weekend?"

"Simple. Jung." Taehyung simply said.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung shockingly. "Seriously, when you moved in with Hoseok-Hyung, you became a bad influence!"

"At least I'm not always into a fight at school." Taehyung deadpanned. Roasted.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and opened the car door.

"What? No kiss? No, I love you, you cool Hyung-"

"I'm telling Hyung you're cheating on him."

"Do it and let's see who gets beat up."

Jungkook was once again got roasted. "You know what? Goodbye."

He said with an annoyed look and shut Taehyung's car door aggressively. Taehyung laughs and drove away.

Jungkook looks at the car until it took turns to the left. Jungkook sighs, noting that he should study for the math quiz and do his 3 pages essay. He walks to his house, opening the door, and entered inside.

He went to the kitchen and opened the fridge, taking out a pitcher of water. He pours it into an empty glass and drinks it. After drinking the water, he was about to return the pitcher but an adhesive note sticking to the fridge caught his attention.

I won't be coming home till tomorrow night. Sorry! Love you two ≥3≤

Jungkook, listen to your big hyung -_-#

~Eomma

Jungkook smiles at his mother's note. He doesn't mind her mom working almost all the time. That sometimes they don't even hang out and missed their Sunday movies. But he doesn't mind, not one bit. Because he's fascinated with his mom's job. A doctor. Helping and curing sick people with her kind-hearted soul. Her mother loves saving people's lives. She even cured a guy who had a brain disease. Although, sometimes he sees his mom comes home from work stressed out. At those times, Jungkook always comforted and encouraged her mother to keep on doing what she loves. Making people happy and live free.

To Jungkook, her mother is a hero. Even after all the worst times and struggles with her relationship with his father, she was able to move on and stood strong for her kids. Jungkook adores her so much that one day, he wishes to be a good parent like her mother.

And that, IF, Jungkook ever falls in love.

He never had a crush on anyone before. Nuh-uh. He never even talk to girls except for his mom and grandma. Because for Jungkook, love is just full of pain. And he learned that from his asshole father.

Jungkook went upstairs to his room. He looked around and his room was a complete mess. He sighs and looks at his clock.

7:56 PM... It's still early.

Jungkook decides that he should take a short rest before going to his "Second Home."

With that thought in his head, he yawns. He walked towards his bed and plop himself face down on the bed. And doze off.

——————————————————
– — — — — Next Chapter — — — — –
——————————————————