Chapter 6

You are gonna make an appearance ;)

You're Park Bok-hee. Boki for short.

——————————————————
— — — — — — — — — — — — — —
——————————————————

Jungkook widened his eyes and was about to punch himself when Jimin let out another squeal. A loud one.

"Oh my God, this is my favorite song!" Jimin exclaimed when loud upbeat, indie music started playing.

Jimin started dancing around, making Jungkook embarrassed at the thought of someone staring at them with a judging look.

Candy, she's sweet like candy in my veins~

"Uhh, Jimin don't-"

"Baby~ I'm dying for another taste~" Jimin sang as he spun around.

"Jimin!" Jungkook called. Jimin looked at him, still lip-syncing the music.

"Stop right now before anyone sees you!" Jungkook whispered-yell to the smaller, looking around if there are people nearby.

♪And every night my mind is running around~

Jimin smirked and shook his head, teasing the younger. Jungkook looked at him in bewilderment as Jimin disappeared to another aisle. Jungkook quickly followed him, pushing the cart.

♪And it's getting louder and louder~

Jungkook found Jimin on the other aisle but his jaw quickly stopped. The stuff that was on the shelves is all scattered around the floor.

♪Baby you're like lightning in a bottle~

♪I can't let you go now that I got it~

"Oh~ Ooh~ Woah-"

"JIMIN!" Jungkook practically yelled just to get Jimin's attention.

♪All I need is to be struck by your electric love~!

Jimin quickly ran as he saw Jungkook suddenly running towards him.

Oh? It's gonna be like that, huh? Jungkook thought with a smile. Now they were running through every aisle, playing catch.

Baby, you're electric love~

And it would be a lie if Jungkook said he's not enjoying this. Running around the aisle, chasing Jimin, and basically destroying everything.

♪Electric love~

Jimin disappeared to an aisle and Jungkook followed him. But he didn't see him there.

♪Drown me~
♪You make my heart beat like the rain~

He walked slowly, being aware of his surroundings. Quiet, looking for any noise.

♪Surround me
♪Hold me deep beneath your waves

Jungkook jumped when a cereal box fell off the shelf, causing a loud sound that scared him. Behind the shelf was Jimin peeking through with a wide-eyed expression.

♪And every night my mind is running around her~

"Hey!" Jungkook called when Jimin started running away.

♪Thunder's getting louder and louder and louder~

And again, they ran after each other. A little closer this time. Jungkook tried to get a hold of Jimin's shirt, but Jimin was still too fast.