Chapter 5

Jungkook stopped in his tracks. He's right, why do Jungkook hate him?

Did Jimin do something to him that could anger Jungkook? No. He did take Jungkook's popularity but Jungkook didn't really hate him for that. The popularity's nothing to Jungkook, honestly. Then what is the reason that Jeon Jungkook hates Park Jimin so much? Sure he's annoying and too talkative, but Jungkook really doesn't mind as he is used to Taehyung's more annoying personality.

"I- I don't know... Actually," said Jungkook, still staring at the distance.

Jimin looks down, "Huh, that's weird."

Jungkook looked at him, "How so?"

"In school, I'd always catch you staring at me. And then you would roll your eyes at me and look away," said Jimin, fiddling with his fingers.

"And sometimes, I'd see you staring at me but without you noticing." Jimin cautiously looks up to Jungkook's face to search for any discomfort, discomfit, or disconcert. But he didn't find any.

All he saw is a blush.

Jungkook was blushing, and Jimin is never been this puzzled this night.

Jungkook snaps out of his chaotic thoughts and adjusts his sight, blinking his eyes swiftly. Once adjusted, he looks at the older and his cheeks are tinted dark pink.

Shit, did he saw me blushing?

The atmosphere between them was silent. All they could hear was the small sound of music playing through the speakers around them. And Jungkook's question was answered when Jimin spoke.

"Why are you so red? Are you okay?" Jimin asked, about to check Jungkook's temperature but Jungkook aggressively avoided Jimin's touch, almost breaking his spine for leaning back too low.

Jungkook covers his cheeks with his hand to hide his really red cheeks, but it didn't help because his ears are burning red too.

Jimin stared at him with a hint of confusion. Jungkook's brows were knitted together, acting like he's angry. But inside, he's panicking.

"W-What? Stop staring at me!" Jungkook stuttered out loud, almost sounding like a whine. He turned his heels and walked away. "Let's just pay for these."

Jimin was beyond confused at what just happened but he shrugs it off and ran back to Jungkook.

"Hey," Jimin spoke, leaning to what Jungkook considered his Personal Zone.

"What?" Jungkook asked rudely, annoyed at himself actually.

"It's your turn to ask me a question." Jimin smiled.

I swear, that smile-

"You know what? I ran out of questions, how about you ask me questions for the whole game instead?" Jungkook said quickly, cutting off his own conscience.

"But-" Jimin thought for a moment, but he smiled almost immediately. "Sure!"

"Oh! Can I get this?" Jimin asked, grabbing a pack of gummy bears.

Jungkook looks at Jimin with the same bothered look. Jimin just started back at him with a smile. Jungkook punches himself mentally when his heart did a flip. He looked away as he felt the heat coming to his cheeks.

"Yeah, whatever," Jungkook muttered and look away with an eyes roll.

Jimin let out a little squeal and threw the bag in their cart. Jungkook smiled unconsciously.

Cute...

——————————————————
– — — — — Next Chapter — — — — –
——————————————————

This one is short but hope y'all liking this so far😅