Chapter 4

"What're these?"

"Food, obviously," Jungkook answered coldly as he continues to push their cart.

Yes, they're in a supermarket. The market is open 24/7 for every foreigner who comes here to Busan. And they're the only person here, except the employees. Although, they never see any employees around.

They walked through the aisle full of junk foods. Jungkook grabs a big pack of chips and carelessly threw it in their cart.

"You call this food?" Jimin asked, staring at the four canned foods, six bags of chips, and four canned drinks.

"Feel free to starve," Jungkook mumbled as he reads the nutrition information behind the bag of chips he's holding.

"What?"

"Nothing."

Jimin pouts and crosses his arms, sighing loud enough for Jungkook to hear. Jungkook stares at him with a frown and threw the bag of chips he's holding in their cart.

"You're so boring," Jimin muttered but Jungkook heard him anyway.

"I'm sorry, I only talk to friends," Jungkook said carelessly, not aware of how those words affected Jimin.

They walk in peace and make their way to another aisle. Jungkook notices Jimin's quietness, so he stops in his tracks and looks back to see Jimin still sulking behind him.

"Not friends, huh?" Jimin scoffed and mutters, "Guess you're just not that interested in me."

Jungkook's eyes went wide and his heart sunk. He completely forgot why they were here in the first place.

Jungkook was about to say something but Jimin's look catches his attention. He desperately tried not to admire how adorable Jimin looks in his red pajamas. Tried not to look up at his face. Tried not to stare so hard at his pouting lips. Tried not to think that he look cute when he's angry. Tried not to look up at his eyes. Tried to avoid Jimin's eyes when he looked up at him. Tried to push away the butterflies fluttering in his stomach. Tried not to swallow the lump in his throat in front of Jimin.

But he failed miserably.

Jungkook sighed, heart beating rapidly for some reason.

Just today, Jungkook. It's okay.

"Fine, how about we play 20 questions? To find out more about each other." Jungkook suggested, acting interested.

And Jungkook almost laughs when Jimin's face immediately lit up. Almost. But it did result in him with a smile.

"Really?"

Jungkook shrugs, "Sure, I don't mind. Just don't be too annoying."

Jimin thought about it for a moment and smiles so big that his eyes disappeared. "Okay! I'll go first."

Jimin hummed as he finds a question in his mind. He snaps his finger, letting Jungkook know that a question popped in his mind. He skipped towards Jungkook and looked at him with a smile.

Jimin was about to spill his question but Jungkook spoke.

"My favorite color is black," Jungkook said and he started walking away.

Jimin gasped and followed him, "Yah! That wasn't what I'm gonna ask!" Jimin whined while he hits Jungkook playfully.

Jungkook laughs, rubbing the part where Jimin hits him.

Jimin's eyes widened and went silent.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"Did I just made you laugh?" Jimin asked, still surprised.

Jungkook grins, "Yeah, you did. Now it's my turn to ask."

"What?!" Jimin yelled, sounding very angry.

"That was a question, kid. "

"No! And don't call me kid! I'm older than you, y'know." Jimin said as he crossed his arms.

"Well, okay. Now it's my turn. Why did you follow me like a stalker?" Jungkook asked.

"As I said, I want to hang out with you," Jimin answered simply.

"You should've asked me first."

"But you would say no, right, Jungkookie?" Jimin said with a pout.

The younger rolled his eyes. "Right," Jungkook mumbled.

"Now it's my turn. What did I do to make you hate me so much?" Jimin asked.

——————————————————
– — — — — Next Chapter — — — — –
——————————————————