Chapter 7

They arrived at their destination, the forest.

Jungkook paused for a moment and sighed. The familiar fresh air hit his nose and it gave him a calming feeling. He looked back at Jimin, who's busy looking up at the tall trees with his mouth wide open.

"Close your mouth, we're here," Jungkook said.

"Uhhm, are you sure this is safe? And I don't think we're allowed to be in there." Jimin spoke with a hint of panic.

Jungkook looked at the warning sign that said "No trespassing. Private Property." where Jimin is looking at.

"Don't worry, my dad owns this forest. It's completely safe as long as we don't stay here any longer." Jungkook said whilst rummaging through his bag to get his flashlight.

Once he found it, he wore his backpack again and opened his flashlight.

"Let's go, just stick with me-" Jungkook didn't even get to finish his sentence when Jimin ran to him and held his hand, tightly.

And Jungkook tried not to notice how small Jimin's fingers are hugging his hands, but he did and it made him smile. Their hand is not clasped together, but Jungkook wondered how it would feel like if they were REALLY holding hands.

They started walking towards the fence. Jungkook raises his hands and rests them against the wooden fence, even though he didn't want to let go of Jimin's hand. He slowly and carefully lifts himself and made it to the other side swiftly.

Jimin copied Jungkook's action. Jungkook instincts kicked in, and he supported Jimin. Holding Jimin's hand to carefully make sure that Jimin landed safely on his feet.

Once the smaller made it, Jungkook didn't let go of Jimin's hand. He was still holding it. Feeling the small hand fit in his big ones perfectly just bloom something in his chest.

Adoration.

Jimin noticed it and immediately flushes. He slightly tugs his arms, but Jungkook was tightly holding his hands. Jimin was about to say something when Jungkook started walking.

Jimin thought about it, but then he decided to just enjoy the moment. After all, he did want to hold Jungkook's hand when they were making their way to the forest. And he took the chance to hold— no, touched Jungkook's hand when they're about to go over the fence just a minute ago.

Jimin didn't even recognize the victory grin that was displayed on Jungkook's face.

——————————————————
– — — — — Next Chapter — — — — –
——————————————————

This chapter is really short, so here...

A commercial break ;)