☆ Bonus Chapter ☆

"Ugh!" Taehyung whines angrily. Jin and Bokhee both stared at him with an annoyed face because he has been whining for almost an hour now.

"Are you going stop? Or are you going to keep whining there?" Seokjin asked and took a bite of his food.

"Yeah, you act like it's a big deal. Move on! Just study next time so you can ace the quizzes." Bokhee said as she checks for any wrong grammar on her 3 pages essay, completely ignoring her food.

"It is a big deal!" Taehyung angrily said. "Hoseok-hyung grounded for the whole week. Me! His boyfriend!"

"Well, I can't argue with that. He did the right thing." Seokjin said. Taehyung looks like he's about to combust any minute now, he's so red from the anger he's feeling towards someone.

Before Taehyung could even protest at Seokjin's statement, Bokhee spoke, "Okay, Imagine this. What would your future be if you keep on cheating on every quizzes and test? This is why we have quizzes and tests, to see if we actually learn about something at all."

"You can't have a bright future if you don't start doing your part. Study, and listen. That's it! You can't pass this year if you don't study. You barely even passed last school year!" Bokhee said, while Taehyung just stared at her with a realization. "Didn't you say that you want to have a good future with Hoseok-ah? Then start studying, dumbass. What do you think Hoseok will say if you actually don't pass this year?"

Seokjin agreed at her statement by nodding his head. Seokjin spoke, "What will you say, Taehyung-ssi?"

"I... I'm sorry. And yes, I do want a bright future with Jung Hoseok. So I will study hard." Taehyung said lowly, and expression litting up as he said the last sentence.

"That's the spirit! 2 years left, Tae! And we'll be running to our dream university." Bokhee exclaims, showing her fist to Taehyung.

Taehyung smiles his signature box smile. "2 years left," Taehyung said as he fist bump to Bokhee's fist.

Seokjin smiled at their bond. Then his attention was quickly stolen away when he saw Jungkook and Jimin approaching their table.

"Speaking of which, there's Jungkook, with..."

"Jimin?!" Seokjin and Taehyung piped, and Bokhee just smiled widely, remembering the night when this two new couple destroyed that ugly-ass supermarket.

How did she know that they're now a couple? Well, it's kinda obvious anyways.

The two looked back at Bokhee and saw the smirk that was plastered on her face. Bokhee raises an eyebrow and laughs, but that made the two males glare harder at her.

She shrugs, "Don't look at me, I don't know anything either. Go ask Jungkook. I just saw them went to asshole's supermarket and literally trashed the place up."

"Trashed the place up?" Seokjin asked.

"Let Jungkook tell you." Bokhee pointed at Jungkook as the couple had arrived at their table.

"What's up?" Jungkook asked, occupied in guiding Jimin to sit down and then sits down after, the space between Jimin and Jungkook is non-existent. [AN: Look at the comments for their sitting arrangement.]

"What's Up?! What is up with you two?! Look at you!" Taehyung pointed at Jungkook whose arm is placed around Jimin's shoulder. "It's like I'm looking at a completely different person!"

"Yeah, didn't you went home after Jungkook dragged you away from us?" Seokjin asked Jimin.

Jimin scratched his neck, "He let me hang out with him as an apology for what he did." Jimin explained.

"What do you mean "after what he did?" What did Jungkook do now?" Taehyung asked as he glared at Jungkook.

"He dragged him away so harshly by Jimin's arm," Seokjin answered, looking at Jungkook in a mother-like way.

"Anyways... Is there something you want to tell us?" Bokhee asked the couple with a silly smile.

Jimin blushed and Jungkook smiled. "We're together, I guess," Jungkook said since he knows Jimin wouldn't say anything.

The trio smiled widely and looked at one another. Seokjin claps, Bokhee squeals and claps louder than Seokjin, while Taehyung let out a "Whooo!" catching all the student's attention.

"Jimin and Jungkook are dating everyone!" Taehyung shouted. Making the guys clap, let out "Whoo"s, and bring their fist up in the sky, being supportive. While most of the girls were heartbroken and angry at the announcement, and some girls were squealing since they ship them together. Jungkook face palmed himself at Taehyung's action and Jimin hid his face with his hands in embarrassment.

Bokhee noticed the girls behind maknae line murmuring something while staring at Jimin's back. When the girl finally notices Bokhee, she gave them a frightening glare. The girls' eyes widened and quickly look away from her gaze.

They know that if they did something to her and her friends that crossed the line, Bokhee's beast mode will definitely come out.

And everybody doesn't want that.

"So tell us everything!" Taehyung exclaims, attention only focused on the new couple.

"Wait, how will I know that this isn't a prank or a fake relationship?" Taehyung asked them with a weird curious expression.

"They should kiss," Bokhee suggested with a smug expression.

Jimin rolled his eyes and turned his head to look at Jungkook, whose lips is already pursed. Jimin giggles, he placed his hand on Jungkook's face and kisses him softly on the lips. Jimin pulled away and both smiled at each other, while the trio is having a hard time breathing.

"I love you, Jimin-ssi."

"Jimin-ssi? Aren't I older than you?"

Jungkook hugs Jimin, resting his chin on the smaller's shoulder. "I'll call you Jimin-ssi anytime I want and there's nothing you can do about it because I love it, Jimin-ssi," Jungkook said and Jimin giggles.

"I love that giggle too,"

"God, you love everything about me!"

"Of course," Jungkook simply said.

Jimin sighs with a smile, "I love you too, Jungkookie."

——————————————————
  — — — — — Finished — — — — —
——————————————————

Finally finished😭😭

☞Feel free to ask me any questions about the story! 🍜

Hope you guys like it!❤ if you do, please leave a vote✨ and check my other book(s) too.

Thank you for reading this book! I love you!❤🍜

♡ ☞☜ ♡