five

After our talk and me literally coming out to her, we decided to go on a drive and get taco bell. Once we got our taco bell we decided to go back to my house to eat it.

So we are currently sitting on my couch in my basement watching some movie that Billie found.

"Hey Rory?" Billie asked as she turned her head to look at me.

"yes"

"Can you tell me more about this person that you're supposedly catching feelings for?"

I think about what she asked as my eyes are still glued to the tv. "Uhm...I don't know...."

"Come on!!" she laughs. "I wanna know!! tell me about him. Please" she said while dramatically pouting.

I let out an exaggerated groan "Fine. They're very funny and very nice to me I guess." I finally said as Billie gave me a look to keep going.

"Uhm, They're cool? I don't know. I don't know what you want me to say!"

"What's Their name?" she laughed.

"I can't tell you that" I said with a wink.

"Please!! I won't tell anyone you know this Rory!"

"No"

"Please!"

"No."

She let out a huge groan and started to stand up making me confused.

All of a sudden she straddled me and started to tickle me.

"Billie stop!!" I yelled.

"No! not till you tell me"

"I'm not going to tell you Billie" I said but then she started to tickle me even more.

We both somehow ended up on the floor still wrestling each other.

I then noticed how close we were to each other and I think she noticed too. I looked at her and saw she was already looking at me and we were now making eye contact.

I swear I could have saw her look at my lips but it's probably just my head messing with me.

Then all of a sudden I see her starting to lean in closer to me. woah.

"Do you girls need anything down here!" we suddenly hear my mom yell. damn.

Billie quickly got off of me and stood back up, me doing the same. "Uhm no we're fine!!" I yelled back then hearing my mom yell an 'Okay' back.

She looked at me with wide eyes, me also doing the same.

"uh, I think I should head out. I'll see you at school tomorrow. Bye." she said as she headed back up the stairs.

Did I do something? Why did she have to leave so early? She was about to kiss me I didn't do anything.

//

As soon as Billie left I immediately called Ivy to come over.

I decided to go back up to my room to wait for Ivy, and as I was walking up the stairs I heard my mom call my name.

"Why did Billie leave so quick? I thought she might stay awhile"

Oh no.

"Uh, well she had to go home Maggie needed her I guess."

"Oh well it must've been important, cause I barely got a word out before she opened the door and left!" she laughed.

I returned a small laugh and muttered "yeah I guess" very quietly.

"Hey mom"

"Yeah?"

"Uhm, so like...let's just say what if you had a close friend that you felt like you were starting to develop feelings for and you're not sure they like you back. What would you do?" I said

She gave me a very surprised look and raised her eyebrows "Oh you're coming to me for relationship advice! this is so great!" I rolled my eyes.

"Mom"

"Sorry, well I would sit and think to myself if I am really deeply falling in love with this person and would it ruin the friendship; if I do, I would communicate with the other person and try to see how they feel about it. But that's just how I would do it." she shrugged.

"Oh. Okay. Thanks. By the way Ivy is coming over, I know Billie just left but she needs my help for a school project or something."

She sighed "That's fine I guess, but it's kind of late?"

"She won't stay long, I think it'll be pretty fast" I said as my mom just nodded.

I then heard a knock at the door and Ollie's loud barks meaning that Ivy is here.

——————————————————————————
I apologize my chapters are short!

Hope you liked it!