two

"I hooked up with this dude the other day..." I heard coming from my sorta friend Alexa. I stopped paying attention after she said that because I knew that if I continued to listen, I would be very grossed out. I didn't really wanna hear about the size of this said guys dick.

I looked up across to where Billie was sitting. She had been quiet all day today, she has barely talked to any of us when we would ask her a question. She's usually the loudest one out of our friend group and always has a lot of energy, but something about her today seems off. Ivy asked her if she was alright earlier and Billie just shrugged her off and told her to not worry about it and that she was fine.

I've known Billie for awhile, and I know how she acts and today she isn't herself. She hasn't said anything yet since we sat down for lunch, she's just staring at her food, yet she hasn't even eaten anything.

"Billie what's wrong" I asked

"Nothing, i'm fine" she replied but didn't look up.

"Billie, I know you're not alright. What's wrong?" I asked this time a little more sternly.

"Lorelei! I said I was fine, leave me the fuck alone" she scoffed and I could see the slight regret from her words on her face but she started intently playing on her phone

"Okay...but please eat something" I said quietly not wanting to disturb her more.

She stuffed a Taki in her mouth and went back to what she was doing before.

After about 5 more minutes she still hadn't eaten much or said anything to anyone. I decided to just ignore it because I didn't want to make her mood worse. So I just pulled out my phone to text her. "please talk to me"

She looked up from her phone, rolled her eyes, gathered up her stuff and left.

"What's up with her?" Ivy asked.

"I don't know, I asked her a billion times what's wrong and she hasn't answered"

//

Billie hasn't shown up to any of her classes after lunch.

I had texted her a bunch of times and she just left me on read. I don't really know what I did wrong, I feel so bad. I've also become very nervous, she has had a very suicidal past and I wanna make sure that she's okay.

I'm now at home, laying on my bed playing with Oliver when I hear the doorbell ring and Oliver starts going crazy like always.

"shut up!" I quietly yelled at Oliver now becoming scared because someone rang the doorbell and i'm home alone.

I opened my curtains slightly to find who was at our front door and I noticed a familiar black dodge challenger parked in front of my house. I smiled to myself and walked to the door to let Billie in.

"Hey" Billie said quietly.

"Hey! are you okay? where have you been? I didn't see you in cla-

She cut me off and immediately and wrapped her arms around me and started to let out a loud sob. It caught me off guard at first, but then I wrapped my arms around her and melted into her touch as she let out all of her emotions.

"Rory, I'm so sorry I was a complete asshole to you today" She sobbed.

"It's okay, you're totally fine Bil."

"I love you so much, I didn't mean to act out like that" she said as she pulled back.

"I love you too, come in. Let's talk about this" I said.

She silently nodded and walked in. As I shut the door behind her, Oliver immediately jumped on Billie to get her attention and Billie bent down to play with him. Oliver then noticed that Billie was upset about something and started licking the tears that were still silently falling down her face.

"Thank you Oliver, I love you too" she giggled.

I had the biggest smile on my face from that sweet moment. "C'mon Bil, let's go talk about this in my room. Oliver, you can come too sweet boy" I said and Oliver and Billie raced to my room as I giggled at the action.

———————————————————————-
I'm bad at dialogue and stuff so...sorry.