eleven

"So if y=mx+b then what would be the answer?" I asked Billie. School got out an hour or two ago and now we're at my house studying. Billie wanted to hangout with me but I told her that we needed to study for our test that's coming up, to which she suggested that we study together.

I didn't really think that it would be a good idea because we would just distract each other but, here we are!

She sat there in thought. "Uhm... well..." I was starting to get impatient. Is she really that dumb?? She knows this stuff, this is all from unit 1 which is the easiest unit.

"Rory I don't want to do this!!!! Can we please please do something else?" She whined.

I sighed before asking her "What do you want to do instead Billie?"

A slight smirk was now planted on her face while she looked at me. "Hmm well...I was thinking maybe...." she trailed off as she placed her hand delicately on my thigh, making my breathing pick up.

"Billie..." I dragged out as I gave her a look.

"Whaaaat" she yelled.

"We can't do this right now we have to work!"

"But I don't want to!!" she whined like a little kid.

I was about to give in my I needed to put my foot down and not do it. It is very tempting because her lips are so soft and pillowy and addicting that every time I see them I just want to press mine against hers.

anyways...

"How about this, we study for about 20 more minutes and then we can do what you want to do. Sound fair?" I say trying to make a deal with her.

She sighs "Why are you acting like you don't want to make out with me?" she looked up at me and I gave her a look while she sighed again "Fine."

"Okay! let's get back to studying!" I said in an exciting tone to hype Billie up, which didn't work. It just resulted in her groaning loudly at me.

///

We are now still in my room, on my bed but instead of us sitting with our books I am straddling her lap while our lips are tangled together.

If I am going to be honest, I definitely don't think that we went through with the 'study for 20 more minutes and then make out' deal because I am pretty sure it was only 5 minutes, not even.

During the barely 5 minutes of studying, Billie couldn't keep her hands off of me. I tried to push them away but she just kept her hand on my thigh and it would keep getting higher and higher as the time passed to where I eventually just gave in. this girl is getting on my last nerve, but I really shouldn't complain considering I am very much enjoying what's going on right now.

I was starting to struggle to breathe with how hard we were going at it so I pulled away a bit to get some air which led to Billie chasing after me with her lips.

"Hold on Bil, I need a second. I can't breathe" I laughed out.

"Hurry up, my lips already miss yours" she said as I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you roll your eyes at me!" she roughly grabbed my face which made me gasp.

We both looked each other, direct eye contact until we both bursted out into laughter.

When the laughter died down we both immediately reattached our lips and went back to what we were doing before this. I could feel her start to smile into the kiss which made me smile too, now finding it harder to kiss back.

//

It's now been a few hours, we spent those few hours just talking and cuddling, and kissing. My parents came home and Billie was about to leave but then my mom invited her to stay for dinner. And now finally she was leaving.

"I'm going to miss you" Billie said.

I gave her a weird look as I responded "Uh...Billie we have school tomorrow. Meaning I will see you tomorrow."

"I know. I meant that I am going to miss you when I go home for the night."

I smiled up at her and looked around to make sure no one was around before I gave her a quick peck on the lips. "You're so cute. Needy! but cute." I smiled.

She then rolled her eyes at me before mumbling a quiet "rude" and gave me another peck on the lips.

"Alright lady. Leave. I am tired and I need to finish some homework." I said as I pushed her out the door.

"Okay fine!! I'll see you tomorrow baby. Bye!!!" She said as she saluted to me and walked out the door to her car.

———————————————————————————
Just going to let you know that this book will be kind of short. I don't really plan on making it longer than 20 chapters. There might be a small chance that it could be longer but right now I don't really see it being that long.

I'm already running out of ideas lol...

But!! hopefully I will start brainstorming ideas for another book? I have kinda already started coming up with them but I don't know. We'll see.

Bye!!! hope that you are doing well :)
(not edited)