✩ 𝟷. 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎 ✩

"SHIT, I'M LATE!"

Denki Kaminari woke up to hear an annoying alarm on his bedside table.

8:26am...

Quickly, he leapt out of bed, and scrambled his pyjama top off, alongside his bottoms as well, and put on his new uniform. He then dashed into his bathroom and applied a small bit of hair gel to him, and brushing his teeth quite aggressively.

U.A...the school he wanted to go to ever since the boy was 4.

Denki applied to the school because he wanted to show to his mom, who didn't think he was capable of being at the top tier school, that even though he couldn't control his quirk at the moment, he could get stronger, he could get better and he could make his parents proud. He bolted down the stairs to see his Father looking a bit anxious towards him. "U.A, huh..Kaminari, are you sure you will be okay at this school?" Denki started pouring some cereal for himself and started eating fast. His parents hadn't really been on good terms with him ever since he came out as Bisexual. He did the typical 'I'm gay' speech round the dinner table, and his parents, well...simply ignored him.

They pretended he didn't exist. They both referred him via his last name. His father took it slightly better, however. He was willing to accept his son.
It was Kaminari's Mother that frightened the both.
Denki looked up and waved it off. "Yeah, I'm sure everything will be fine, father. I'll see you later!"
He opened the door, and looked behind him, seeing his Mother scolding his Father. One deep breath later, and Denki took a step forwards towards his dream school.

———

"Come on, Kacchan, we are going to be LATE!"

Izuku Midoriya was walking in front of Katsuki Bakugou down the sidewalk. They only had a few minutes to get to the school. Katsuki didn't intend on walking with the nerd. He wanted to take the route alone, being as he hated Deku with a burning passion. Izuku, however, insisted that he walked with Kacchan. The two had been childhood friends, so it seemed fitting to him that he walked with him.

Yet, things wasn't running as smoothly as he planned. Izuku was getting fairly impatient, so he started pushing the boy, in hopes of him finally picking up pace.

"KACCHAN, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ITS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL."

Katsuki turned around and scowled at him, setting off miniature explosions. "DON'T FUCKING TELL ME WHAT TO DO, DEKU."

Still, Izuku, being quite impatient, grabbed the boy's hand and started dragging him. For Izuku, it was a win-win for him. On the one hand, the two might actually get to school on time, and on the other hand, he was holding Katsuki's hand. Katsuki wasn't having it though. He gave wide eyes towards Izuku, and snatched his hand away. Trying to get Izuku away from him, he started walking quickly.

"The fuck was that about." He shot a glare at him.
Katsuki despised the fact that Deku even tried to touch him. Did Izuku not respect his privacy?

"Oh, nothing! Nothing...just to try and get you walking again!" Izuku tried to hide the obvious blush on his face by looking down at the ground. Katsuki took note of the Nerd's bright red face.

"Tch.."

The two started walking quicker, as they realised they only had 3 minutes to get to their classroom.