✩ 𝟻. 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚃𝚘 𝚈𝚘𝚞 ✩

The movie ended, and everyone was a bit anxious.
Eijiro and Denki were the most scared.
"Who's idea was it to put Hanta with movies??" Eijiro stammered, gaining a new fear of clowns.

"You, Eij!" Hanta laughed while Mina punched him fairly hard.

"Oh...right.." Eijiro gave a weak chuckle before holding Mina close to him. Mina looked at Eijiro with sympathy. She didn't like the fact that he was scared, all because of the stupid film he put on.

"Why did you pick this film?!"

"I didn't know what it was!!"

"YOU SAID IT WAS A DISNEY FILM!!" Mina stood up, while pointing at Hanta.

"I DIDN'T SAY, I JUST ASSUMED. SO THE FILM WAS ABOUT A KILLER CLOWN, WHAT'S SO BAD ABOUT THAT?!" Hanta was confused as he actually found the film quite funny. Mina placed her hands on her hips, pointing to a shaken Eijiro, who was gripping onto her free hand, and a Denki who clung onto Katsuki.

"EXPLAIN THESE TWO THEN!" Hanta sighed, before pinching the bridge of his nose. He sighed, before picking out another movie.

"...Jeez... Okay!" The boy did a clap to try gain everyone's attention, resulting in Denki clinging on tighter to Katsuki and Eijiro flinching.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER-" Katsuki exclaimed in annoyance, before turning his gaze to ask Denki if 'he's doing fucking alright'.

"SERO!" Hissed a very angry Mina.

"Sorry! Sorry... let's watch this film!" He held up the movie, so everyone else could see.
Up.

"This one better be a fucking Disney movie, Tape face." Katsuki growled while trying to calm Denki down. He ended up holding the boy closer to him. Katsuki didn't realise he was holding onto the boy firmly, however. He just did it on instinct.

"Yeah...please say it isn't scary.." Eijiro was holding on tight to Mina's hand, not wanting to let go. A few droplets of acid fell from her hand, but Eijiro couldn't care less.

"Don't worry Eiji...I'm sure it will be okay.." Mina reassured the boy.

-

Hanta loaded up the film in the DVD player and sat back down again. Katsuki slowly became aware about something laying on his chest.

When did this happen?
I don't allow people to do this?!

Katsuki looked down to see Denki, holding on tight to him. Of course, Denki was confused also, as to why Katsuki held him close, heck, why he was doing this. Considering the fact that he pushed his hand away at first, and then held onto it. Which reminded Denki that Katsuki was still holding his hand.

Denki liked the fact he was being hold close,
It was just hurting his hand, as it was being held onto as if it was the end of the world.

"Tsuki..?" Katsuki did a murmer to let him know he heard him. "...you don't have to be so tight with holding my ha-"

Quickly, Katsuki got startled, and shoved the boy off. He saw and knew that Denki was on his chest not even a few seconds ago, But how long was he in that position for? Also why was he so nervous all of a sudden?! He released his hand from the boy's fully, eyes widening with the fact that Denki had been laying on his chest for who knows long. Eijiro was playing with Mina's hair. The girl loved the fact that the boy was running his fingers through her hair.
Hanta looked around, grinning to himself. Now, it was his turn in the group to play matchmaker.

———

Halfway through the film, Katsuki heard some breathing. Denki had fallen asleep on him. On his chest. Again. He looked over at Eijiro and Mina, but the two were busy staring at each other.