✩ 𝟿. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙼𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚠 ✩

"Are you sure you are gonna be okay, Toshi? I know you are scared of heights..." Denki was tugging on Hitoshi shirt, awaiting for an answer. Slowly, Hitoshi sat down inside the carriage of the Ferris Wheel. Denki quickly sat down next to him, looking to see if he was okay.

"I'll be fine, Kami. I promise."

The owner of the ride went around to each carriage, making sure it was shut tight. After 5 minutes of preparation, he pulled the lever and they took off, slowly rising higher into the air. Hitoshi looked down to the ground, and felt nauseous. It felt like the two were on a tightrope, 100m in the air. How Denki could manage these kinds of heights was ridiculous to him!

"Hey, Toshi. Keep your eyes either on me," Denki then pointed out forwards, "or out there..." Those indigo eyes glanced over to where the golden ones were looking out. The view of the Fairground was breathtaking.

Children laughing could be heard, a variety of different smells.. Some people were screaming with joy on the different rides, whereas some admired the pretty lights that overtook the whole park. Hitoshi really thought the view was such a beautiful sight.
He looked over to Denki, who had a massive grin on his face. His eyes were sparkling with both joy and the reflection of the multi-coloured lights. Hitoshi Shinsou thought that he was the best view.

"A real pretty sight, am I right??" Denku spoke up, still looking at the view.

"It really is.." Hitoshi replied, still gazing at Denki.

Not even 15 seconds later, Denki's mind began to wander. Yes, part of him was enjoying this ride with Hitoshi, but another part of him wished he was Katsuki. It felt wrong to see Hitoshi next to him.
It would have felt right to the boy if it was Katsuki. He began to let his mind trail off even futher.
What was he doing right now with Izuku? What flavours have they gotten? Is he doing okay?

"Kami." Denki looked up to notice Hitoshi there.
He was so lost in his thoughts, he didn't even realise Hitoshi was looking at him. "Are you okay, Kami?" Hitoshi asked again, getting slightly nervous for him.

Denki just lightly chickled and scratched the back of his head. "Yeah, I'm okay! Promise." The two were watching the view once again when Denki's phone began to buzz. But the weirdest thing to the boy was,
it just kept buzzing. He's never receive so many notifications... So why.

"You might want to answer that," Hitoshi replied, with pointing a finger to the phone.

"Right..."

———
Group Chat: Aizawa's Chaotic Kids

Izuku Midoriya 🥦
-attachment: 1 image-

Mina Ashido 🛸
?!?

Izuku Midoriya 🥦
Katsuki said he loves me :)

Hanta Sero 🖤
...WHAT-

Tenya Iida 🏃🏻‍♂️
Congratulations, Izuku! I am willing to support both of you. However, this does seem very sudden.

Shoto Todoroki ❄️🔥
Something doesn't add up for me, and I'm not sure what it is.

Rikido Sato 🧁
Care to explain further?