✩ 𝟷2. 𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙱𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚢 ✩

First lesson of the Monday morning was English. Present Mic was doing his usual speech of chaotic-ness to try and wake half the class up, "HEY HEY HEY!!!" He pointed up to the ceiling, while nodding his head, "WHOS? READY? FOR? ENGLISHH!!!!"
Silence filled the class. "..Tough crowd," He joked, while laughing awkwardly.

No one was really focused in that lesson except from Tenya Iida, Izuku Midoriya and Denki Kaminari. Everyone would have guessed that Izuku and Tenya were getting the answers right, but what confused everyone was Denki. Usually, he would have gotten the answers wrong on purpose, most of the times to make his friends happier by saying they are smarter than him, but Denki wasn't like that today. Each and every question he answered, he got right. Present Mic was confused about this to the point he even asked Denk "Kaminari, kid, you really want to learn today? You can draw if you wan-"

Denki would cut him off by shaking his head and putting on a fake smile. "No teach, really, it's fine. Just been a bit distracted lately." All Katsuki could do was take side glances every now and then, before turning to face the window. It was no secret towards Mina, Eijiro, Hanta, Shoto, Tenya, Ochako and Izuku that Katsuki had a crush on Denki. However, Katsuki would always refuse, and never admit it out loud.

Denki would sometimes look to the side of him to catch Katsuki looking at him. Part of Denki liked the fact that he was looking at him, but the other part was thinking that this could be a way of gaining his trust.

———

All day, Katsuki didn't manage to apologise to Denki.
There was always an obstacle in the way for Katsuki.
One being that bastard, Hitoshi Shinsou. Hitoshi wouldn't leave Denki's side when it was break, lunch or free time.

When Katsuki heard that Denki was crying in his dorms after school, he barged past his classmates to try and get to him, only to be faced with Hitoshi. He looked down on him, and glared.
"I don't think Denki wants to see you right now, not after what you did." Before Katsuki could defend himself, Hitoshi quickly opened the door and closed it on Katsuki. Pissed off, he leaned against the wooden barrier, listening out for anything.

'Shinsou...I'm right here....I won't hurt you...'
That envious feeling was creeping back upon Katsuki's insides. Rage? Anger? Sadness?

It wasn't until the next day, when he tried to message Denki throughout the day he got some response.

-

957-***-***
Listen, we need to talk, okay?

Sparky 💛
Who is this?? Can I be your phone buddy?

957-***-***
?? Check the contact name?

Sparky 💛
Sorry buddy, but it just says a bunch of numbers...but we can be friends if you want to!

Sparky 💛
The name's Denki Kaminari, and my life pretTtty much sucks atm :)

Katsuki stared at his phone puzzled.
Did Denki really forget he deleted his phone number? Or could it be... That bastard. Katsuki thought it would be best to play along, as a hope that Denki would say how he feels. Then, Katsuki could turn up at his door, apologising. It was his one-way ticket of saying sorry.