✩ 𝟸𝟺. 𝙼𝚢 𝙸𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚝 ✩

The next morning arose and Katsuki was the first to flicker his eyes open. Katsuki turned his eyes to his watch, that read 7:52am. He saw that he had his arm wrapped around him, yet instead of causing a scene like he would, he just stayed in this position. He knew that Denki needed him. So, instead, he waited for Denki to wake up. Luckily for him, that was only 10 minutes later. Denki slowly opened his golden eyes to see Katsuki smirking up towards him. Denki then noticed that Katsuki was wrapped around him, and that sent butterflies into his stomach. Denki turned a deep shade of red. Was he asleep in this position all night?! Denki gave a slight yawn, "Morning Tsuki.."

"G'morning Sparky. Listen, I'll make us both breakfast. What do you want?"

Denki thought for a while. He really wanted something sweet, like pancakes, but he also knew that Katsuki hated foods that were too sickly sweet.
Still, Denki was really craving a sweet treat. "Am I allowed a waffle?" He asked.

Katsuki sat up, and swung his legs off the hospital bed, pushing himself up. "Tch..of course you can, don't be stupid. I told you I would make breakfast, didn't I?!"

"Well yeah, but you hate sickly sweet stuff!" Denki argued back.

"I don't care. I'll eat it with you, I don't fucking know?!" He opened the door of the hospital room, and made his way towards the community kitchen.

———

There was a knock at the door, and Denki assumed it was Katsuki, with his pancakes. "Come in, Dandelion!!" There was a little chuckle from the person, as the door went open. "Oh, sorry Yatsu!"

The jolly nurse smiled, "No worries, dear! Just wanted to let you know that you are free to be discharged from here whenever you want. I just need to find the actual papers to let you know that you can go home."

"Okay, thank you!" Denki smiled, going back to twiddling his fingers and thumbs.

As Nurse Yatsu was about to leave, she looked back at Denki, and did a sly smile. "So, this 'Dandelion'...is this your boyfriend, girlfriend or joyfriend?!"

Denki started to blush profusely. He anxiously started to scratch his neck and did an awkward laugh. "No, it's just a nickname I have for my friend, Katsuki."

Yatsu was still eager for answers, "But he stayed the night? Where could he have..." Her voice trailed off as she looked on the bed Denki  was on. She examined it closer and saw a damp substance on it.
"Nitroglycerin...interesting! So his quirk is to do with explosions. Good to know!"

"How do you know his quirk-?!"

Yatsu did a little chuckle, before flicking to a page in her notepad, with different diagrams. "I don't know his actual quirk. My quirk detects different compounds, liquids and elements. I call it: Elementra. So I'm guessing, Katsuki was feeling nervous, hence why he is sweating nitroglycerin." Realisation hit Nurse Yatsu like a bus, and she eyed Denki with wide eyes, while wiggling her eyebrows.
"Wait, so you two slept on the same bed, huh?"

Denki instantly went redder and flailed his hands to his face. "YOUR MAKING IT SOUND WORSE THAN IT IS-" Yatsu did a giggle and heard the door open behind her.

"Sparky, here are your waffles."

The nurse did a smirk and trailed over to Katsuki. "Oh, so your the boyfriend?"

Katsuki had a blank stare on his face, just saying,
"What the fuck." before handing Denki his waffles.
Katsuki took one for himself and began eating it, to try and mask the fact that he was slightly freaking out inside, as being referred to as Denki's boyfriend.

"Hmm..I guess not, still, you must be Katsuki."

"Yatsu! Come in Yatsu! We have a paitent who pressed the call bell, saying they need help showering!!"