Screw it

Hi their i know i havent been writeing this story alot. I decided to do so so im starting up the story again because im very very bored. and i have seen so much love about this story then any of my other stories. I hope you enjoy and thank you, you may proceed.

-------
Jacks pov--

"no matter the costs". slenderman side as he turned in his chair facing away, and i nodded and left the room. "if i do this i have to make sure shes okay first. alright..." i walked back to the living room where Y/n was left with the others. bleeding. she looked healed. jeff was beside her. he looked sorry. Sally the little girl who jeff looked after was being scolded by the child. I didnt smile like i normally would. I picked up Y/N and I took her to my room. I set her on my bed and I sighed. I put the covers over her. she looked fine just passed out. i layed down beside her. i hugged her sides. " its gonna be okay cookie..its gonna be okay"

---3 months later---

Narrator:

Jack and Y/n have been training so much. they grew distante as a couple and as friends too. the no longer had sex the no longer had a will of smiling. it made them both upset but they both new that if Y/n wasnt trained then she was going to be killed by someone.
the relationship was moreless put on hold. which jack didnt like. now having is first intercorse he wanted it more. he often find himself dreaming of you in his dreams. sometimes he zone out thinking about you. sometimes he would even smile at the thought of you two hugging eachother kissing slowly and pationetly. jack needed you. he wanted you. and he was going to get it.

Jacks pov--

I watched as Y/N trained she became better then me so she was traing with the other proxies. i watched her. she moved so freely. her boobs bouncing up and down with every move. the sight of her ass was also a pleasent sight to see- wait Jack what the hell are you thinking?! no no no no time for these dirty thoughts. you dont even know the women. it was a one time deal and that was all. that..was all.
But it wasnt jack new it wasnt. he liked Y/N and Y/N loved him. but they cant be together until slenderman was off their back about her being trained...."slendy can you just tell me if shes good enough!?" i side to him as him and i argued about her. " Jack, if Zorgo or one of my brothers can kill her then she is not-" " i dont care about your damn brothers or Zorgo they can shove it up their asses not that YOUR kind has any. i want Y/N to have a break. they havent had one for almost a fucking year. weather you like it or not slender Y/N is good enough. and thats final." I started to walk away before i was slammed into a wall. " Talk to me like that again Jack and see what happens. do i have to remind you what happens when a new proxy can not adapt to my likings?" Slendermans trendils ripped into my skin. I nodded slowly. " yes sir I understand.." I was put down." then you may go." i left without saying goodbye,i walked to my room. Y/N was their. they where laying on the bed on their phone. i walked in and layed beside them hugging their waiste and barring my head into her chest. "squishey" i side. Y/N laughed. " jack what do you think they are. hard?" i laughed a little my face stayed in their boobs. she patted my head. " you okay Jack?" I was silent.how was i gonna tell her that i cant get her out of traing? " im fine Y/N" i side as i relaxed. my hands rubbed her waiste and ass.. her letting out a soft moan once and awhile. Kinda hot not gonna lie. i got up and climbed over her and kissed her. she kissed back throwing her phone off to the side carelessly. she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me into her. I bit her bottem lip a little bit asking for permisson to search her mouth with my tounge. she denied. so i bit harder. her hands gripped together squeezing my neck. she opened her mouth and i slid my tounge in swirling my tounge around hers. my hands travled to her breast i played with them pulling and squeezing them gently making her moan more. i pressed my leg between hers making her throb for me more. I took her shirt off and her pants them removed my own leaving the boxers and the bra and under wear for me and her. i leaned down and kissed her neck. licking and biting and sucking leaving love bites and hickies all over. she was moaning all the while. her hands travled down to my boxers she rubbed me threw them.